Author Topic: Order Number - Now not working  (Read 4699 times)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Re: Order Number - Now not working
« Reply #10 on: 05 June 2013, 12:16 »
Supposedly i'm BW27, from BW26 and no changes in that time. If my status doesn't update this week then I strongly doubt it'll be BW27.

Yes, if it doesn't appear this week I'd call VW on Monday to check as it should be a confirmed BW by the end of play Friday.

Yep, will do. The Black DSG GTD that was my dad's order updated it's staus on the Thursday of BW21. Not sure whether Thursday is the day they do BW updates on the tracker, or whether it was coincidence his got done that day rather than any other day of the week.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 05 June 2013, 12:25 »
Excitment over.....it's back to 'Processing Your Order'. Hey, at least the sun's shining and it's resembling summer!!  :rolleyes:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 05 June 2013, 18:09 »
Has anyone noticed that their working order number is now not working on the VW website? Could they be updating the status to build week confirmed?!  :laugh:

Seriously?? :rolleyes:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=253926.0

Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 05 June 2013, 23:34 »
Has anyone noticed that their working order number is now not working on the VW website? Could they be updating the status to build week confirmed?!  :laugh:

Seriously?? :rolleyes:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=253926.0

Yeah I know there's a thread for people who's order numbers aren't working. My number was working and at the time of creating the post it wasn't. All sorted now  :wink:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #14 on: 05 June 2013, 23:37 »
Yeah I know there's a thread for people who's order numbers aren't working. My number was working and at the time of creating the post it wasn't. All sorted now  :wink:

All that was covered in the other thread too. :tongue:  Admittedly it was probably boring to read through the whole lot so you may have missed it!

Glad your number is back on the tracker though!

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 05 June 2013, 23:44 »

All that was covered in the other thread too. :tongue:  Admittedly it was probably boring to read through the whole lot so you may have missed it!

Glad your number is back on the tracker though!

Ah right, I must have missed that page. Old eyes aren't what they used to be!   :grin:

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #16 on: 05 June 2013, 23:45 »
Looks like some GTD info heading our way tomorrow  :laugh:

Ooh, what have you heard?