Author Topic: Considering cancelling my order......  (Read 26810 times)

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Re: Considering cancelling my order......
« Reply #140 on: 13 June 2013, 10:33 »
You said it not me!  I was holding back in case he's just bought a boxter.  :laugh:

Ha! I don't mean any offence, the Boxter is an excellent car - the point I'm making is that I freely admit to being a car snob and therefore I wouldn't drive one as I would know I was driving the base model - I'd rather spend the same money on a top of the range other brand of car!

Car snobbery at its best!

PS I am not a snob apart from with cars, promise!  :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #141 on: 13 June 2013, 10:47 »
PS I am not a snob apart from with cars, promise!  :laugh:

What is a snob anyway?  I won't buy a computer with less than a certain amount of power, does that make me a computer snob, or am I just setting a requirement? :grin: Otherwise I'm a snob with computers... and phones.  And cars.  And houses.  And restaurants.  And probably a whole lot of other things....  We bears like to have high standards. :evil:

I'm also a slob but I'll save that for another thread. :shocked::lipsrsealed:

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #142 on: 13 June 2013, 10:54 »
I'm also a slob but I'll save that for another thread. :shocked::lipsrsealed:

:grin: :grin: Made me LOL!
Audi RS5 2018
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #143 on: 13 June 2013, 10:56 »
Cayman - yes

Boxter - no

You said it not me!  I was holding back in case he's just bought a boxter.  :laugh:

:grin: :grin: :grin: don't worry a Boxter wouldn't suit me, I need a hardtop to hide the helicopter pad on my head  :grin:

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #144 on: 13 June 2013, 11:01 »
 :grin:  I wouldn't worry, I have a full head of hair and when I've had the roof down I step out of the car looking like one of those buffon doll trolls, so you can't win!!  :grin:
Audi RS5 2018

Running Man

« Reply #145 on: 13 June 2013, 18:30 »
:grin:  I wouldn't worry, I have a full head of hair and when I've had the roof down I step out of the car looking like one of those buffon doll trolls, so you can't win!!  :grin:

One of my many girlfriends has a TT RS Roadster so I know what you mean regards the hair getting messy!  :smiley: