Author Topic: Anybody else's car still not showing up on the VW 'Track My Order' website?  (Read 29724 times)

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
I ordered my car on 9th April and my car is still not recognised by VW's Track My Order website.

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/track-my-order

The site has never, I repeat never, acknowledged my order number!

Pretty shocking yeah?

How many more of you are getting the same response?

Thanks
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Mine and my dad's has been there from the day the order went official with VW UK, for all the good it is - my dad's car being tracked as the wrong colour!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Mine started to show up about a week ago.

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
Thanks chaps but id like to hear from anybody who's order number still isn't recognised on the VW website?

I'd like to know if I'm the only one :angry:
« Last Edit: 17 May 2013, 12:55 by Hawaii-Five-O »

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
Mine isn't mate, but both my dealer and VW customer service say the same - nothing will be known until after week 22, w/c 27th May.  At the moment, an order that says processing gives no more information than one that doesn't even show.
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
Thanks Gryzor glad I'm not the only one.

What I'm actually trying to do is ascertain how many folk on here are having the same issue. Then I'm gonna call VW Customer Service back and hit them with some figures.

I don't think it's acceptable that when you've ordered a car, well over a calendar month ago, it still doesn't show on their tracker website. Sh*te.

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
I agree mate, the whole Mk7 experience so far has been pi$$-poor!  Admittedly I did change my spec which resulted in a new order number, but even my old one only appeared on the site for a brief moment.  Let us know how you get on!

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline CraigW

• I live here
You guys are far to impatient. I'm sure your cars have been correctly processed by your dealership. I wouldn't worry about a stupid tracking system. You just got to bide your time im afraid lads

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
Nothing to do with impatience CraigW, read a few of my posts and you'll know I'm happily resigned to a September delivery!  Still doesn't stop me acknowledging that the whole ordering process and specification confusion has been a bit of a farce!

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
Don't worry Mike, you're not alone. Mine has never appeared on the site and it was ordered nearly a month ago on the 18th April.

Funnily enough, one of the other forum members posted yesterday about a discussion he was having about Lane assist not being available and talking to VW via twitter about it. Well I've never had a twitter or facecloth  account, but signed up and started a "tweet" (I think that's what it's called) with VW on Twitter about my car not showing up on the track your order website.

They very quickly wanted to to take it to email and asked for all my details which I sent them. I also enquired as to if the reason mine wasn't showing up because mine had Lane assist on it, and according to the latest information (although how accurate this is no one knows), you apparently can't spec a GTI or GTD with it (even though mine has !). I said is that the reason, i.e. it's a failed or impossible configuration that the system can't understand and that's why it's not on there ?

Well I've not had a definitive answer other than this arrived this morning at 8.55am :

Hi Andrew
Thank you for your contact into our Twitter page regarding your GTD order and providing us with the detailed response below.
We have located your contact details from your order and will pass these onto our Senior Customer Relations Manager, who will be in contact with you today to discuss the details further.

Many Thanks

Social Media Customer Relations Team
Volkswagen UK Customer Services

Now I don;'t know if this is good news or they want to break bad news to me ! Still waiting for them to contact me.
« Last Edit: 17 May 2013, 13:26 by Norbreck21a »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras