Author Topic: GTD Brochure - When can we download it?  (Read 18246 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: GTD Brochure - When can we download it?
« Reply #20 on: 17 April 2013, 21:44 »
I notice the image on the configurator now has the ADC radar in the front. :(  And the trim pieces are missing from the rear window!! >:(

Trim pieces?

Yup, either side of the rear screen have been on every car that has appeared on the net including the one i saw at the gadget show in birmingham.

« Last Edit: 17 April 2013, 21:48 by Jimble »
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline ROO1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #21 on: 18 April 2013, 06:27 »
Ah yes I though t they looked cool lol
Mk7 Golf GTD on order for 64 plate delivery
5 door
Pure White

Offline Jthgti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 18 April 2013, 10:15 »
Brochure (for the gti at least) appears to be up on the mobile site but not the desktop version:

http://cdn.volkswagen.co.uk/assets/common/pdf/brochures/golf-gti-vii-brochure.pdf

Enjoy!

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #23 on: 18 April 2013, 10:45 »
Just been on the main site. When you initiate brochure download its just the GTI brochure NOT one for the GTD specific. What are they playing at?
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline ROO1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #24 on: 18 April 2013, 15:19 »
Usual marketing rubbish
Mk7 Golf GTD on order for 64 plate delivery
5 door
Pure White

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 18 April 2013, 18:44 »
I notice the image on the configurator now has the ADC radar in the front. :(  And the trim pieces are missing from the rear window!! >:(
The rear spoiler trim pieces are shown in the brochure. :undecided: :huh:

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #26 on: 19 April 2013, 20:59 »
I tweeted VW UK help on Twitter earlier in the week to see when the GTD brochure would be available?

No definitive answer came back, they just said keep trying the website.  At the moment the Configurator on the VW website is down totally, so at last are they updating it and sorting all their niggles out?  One can only hope!
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #27 on: 23 April 2013, 11:21 »
I also Tweeted @VWUKHelp yesterday to ask when the GTD brochure will be published on their website.

Here is their response:

"We're working on the GTD brochure. We'll upload it to the website as soon as we can. Ask us any questions, we'll try and help"

What on earth is the delay? Photography, copywriting, verifying UK specification? Be good to know.

Let's keep tweeting them to let VW know our frustration, maybe then we'll get a sound response.
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline Jthgti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 23 April 2013, 11:40 »
To tide you over, you could have a look at the German GTD brochure:

http://www.volkswagen.de/content/medialib/vwd4/de/dialog/pdf/GolfGTD/katalog_golf-gtd/_jcr_content/renditions/rendition.download_attachment.file/katalog_golf-gtd.pdf

Surely the UK one can't be that hard to produce, assuming that the specs are broadly aligned.... Maybe they are waiting until MY14.
« Last Edit: 23 April 2013, 11:42 by Jthgti »

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 23 April 2013, 12:01 »
Problem is the UK GTI and the German GTD brochures don't actually list any of the standard equipment, so pretty pointless really unless you like looking at photos we've all seen a million times now.  :sad:
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras