Author Topic: Wo-wo MF cloths & Drying Towel  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Re: Wo-wo MF cloths & Drying Towel
« Reply #10 on: 02 April 2015, 06:00 »
That's true, I sometimes shake it out when it's just damp and this really fluffs the pile up.

Interesting, but what do you do with your wash mitt? :grin:

That's a different story altogether!

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 05 April 2015, 13:35 »
Just used my new drying towel and am a bit disappointed that it's left a load of red gunk all over my pure white car. Was expecting some fluff as with all new drying items but this was red gunk. Going to wash the towel and see how it is the next time but initial impressions are not good. Also used the foam gun and while it seems ok for a quick washing regime you'll use a hell of a lot of foam concentrate. Could be just first use gremlins on my part mind.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 05 April 2015, 14:44 »
Mcmaddy, I've learned from experience that is advisable to put a brand new towel through the washing machine first before using it, as it gets rid of much of the fluff and lint, that otherwise ends up on your nice clean car as you've just found out  :sad:

I only know this because I used to get white/yellow/purple, (whatever colour the towel was) fluff and bits all over my car if I used the towel straight out of the packet.  In my case it was yellow bits all over a black car.

Give it a good wash and I'm sure it will get rid of any loose fabric for next time.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: 05 April 2015, 14:53 »
Mcmaddy, this is the first time we've heard of this so I'd be interested to hear if you do have an issue after you've washed it please? Sorry that you've not had a good initial impression and if the problem persists then drop me an email and I'll gladly swap it for you and discuss it with our manufacturer. The snow foam lances take a little getting used to in terms of the flow rate setting, give it a go on each setting and you'll soon find which one your happy with.

Thanks

Neil

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 05 April 2015, 17:14 »
Cheers Neil. It's good quality stuff just maybe me  :laugh:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #15 on: 05 April 2015, 17:19 »
Cheers Neil. It's good quality stuff just maybe me  :laugh:

Thanks but seriously any doubt and I'll sort it!

Neil