Author Topic: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?  (Read 316690 times)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Re: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?
« Reply #840 on: 08 June 2013, 18:18 »
Confirmed BW27 changed yesterday to unconfirmed BW32  :cry:

Is everyone beyond BW26 getting put back? When you say confirmed, what that a verbal confirmed or status of the tracker reverted from "build week confirmed"?
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline GtG

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #841 on: 08 June 2013, 18:20 »
Verbal from the dealer (so who knows)... The tracker has never shown anything but 'processing your order'
Ordered: Mk7 GTI | 3-Door | Pure White | DSG | Leather | Performance Pack | 19" Santiago | DynAudio

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #842 on: 08 June 2013, 18:28 »
Verbal from the dealer (so who knows)... The tracker has never shown anything but 'processing your order'

Every update I have had from my dealer has been backed up with a phonecall to VW UK whenever a change was made, to confirm. I have gone from BW25 (anticipated - first order from the dealership), to BW26 (following a colour change request), to BW27 (no changes at my end), to BW33 (no changes at my end).
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline NickNotts

• Not said much yet
« Reply #843 on: 08 June 2013, 19:00 »

After seeing everyone's updates recently I checked with my dealer yesterday and was still week 28 unconfirmed. He's going to check first thing Monday and let me know if any update. Can't believe how much it is changing for everyone! But after a 10 week wait so far I'm hoping it stays and still stays 28 which means around 20 weeks order to delivery,

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #844 on: 08 June 2013, 21:49 »
Confirmed BW27 changed yesterday to unconfirmed BW32  :cry:

You're joking? What a p!sstake.
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline GtG

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #845 on: 08 June 2013, 21:54 »
Wish I was... in the notes it said "Information is not correct and subject to change" (in similar wording to that anyway) dealer says she'll call VW on Monday and get back to me. She said that means it's 'parked' again and could continue to change.
Ordered: Mk7 GTI | 3-Door | Pure White | DSG | Leather | Performance Pack | 19" Santiago | DynAudio

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #846 on: 09 June 2013, 13:24 »
Spoke to my lovely dealer yesterday and she confirmed that a build date of week 33 was still likely. (Ordered 15th May).

She also mentioned their 1st allocation of GTI / GTD's has ended and any new orders wont see the light of day until Christmas.

And adding the panoramic roof does not delay the order!
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
« Reply #847 on: 09 June 2013, 20:08 »
Yeah Valenni Agnews told me the same thing re allocations.

MK7 GTI - Deep Pearl Black - Standard Spec - Ordered 10/12/2015.

MK7 GTI - White - Standard Spec - Service Pack - Collected 11/09/2013.

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #848 on: 09 June 2013, 22:54 »
Yeah Valenni Agnews told me the same thing re allocations.

Did you check out their navy blue GTI? Mmmm really nice, but the blue kills the lines a bit. It suits a brighter colour IMO.
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #849 on: 10 June 2013, 09:47 »
So I should be getting a confirmed BW this week, as its BW24.  I'm going to hedge my bets and guess I'll be disappointed come close of play on Friday  :cry: :rolleyes:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....