Author Topic: MK7 GTI Facelift  (Read 300022 times)

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Re: MK7 GTI Facelift
« Reply #840 on: 23 March 2017, 08:58 »
I thought the standard gti had 230bhp now. That advert still states 220!
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Wide

• I live here
My Youtube Channel ** MK8 R and MK7.5 GTI PP**
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQb17Kro9L-iuT91cKxsjA
And My INSTAGRAM FaceliftGT
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKNpaNHog_/

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #842 on: 01 April 2017, 08:37 »
Really not sure about the new GTI standard wheel. Not a great looking design and actually looks pretty small. Seems a 19" upgrade is essential.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #843 on: 01 April 2017, 08:44 »
Great photos of that black one, it looks superb. I don't know if I could live with a black car again though.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline star93

• Not said much yet
« Reply #844 on: 01 April 2017, 09:18 »
Went in for a test drive yesterday on the new DSG one and it was amazing, loved the white silver colour too.

When we started looking at the figures I got a real shock, £440pm with no negotiation available for what was pretty much a standard car, may have to start looking elsewhere!

Offline Daz Auto

• I live here
  • Other brands of washing powder are available.
« Reply #845 on: 01 April 2017, 09:28 »
Really not sure about the new GTI standard wheel. Not a great looking design and actually looks pretty small. Seems a 19" upgrade is essential.
As I said before - the Parker alloys may not be the most stylish. They are an evolution of the previous GTI alloys. Most of the GTIs will be fitted with them. As someone else pointed out - they are only available on the GTI. They are one of the things that will make the car stand out from other Golfs.

I looked at the pros and cons of upgrading the alloys. The upgrade seems purely cosmetic to me. The articles I read said that 18inch alloys were the sweet spot. Above that ride comfort, road noise, acceleration, handling are all negatively impacted.

Like them or not - they are the 'new GTI alloy'. I'm looking forward to seeing them on my new car.
« Last Edit: 01 April 2017, 09:31 by Daz Auto »

10/8/2017 - GTI Performance, Red,5dr DS

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #846 on: 01 April 2017, 10:50 »
Went in for a test drive yesterday on the new DSG one and it was amazing, loved the white silver colour too.

When we started looking at the figures I got a real shock, £440pm with no negotiation available for what was pretty much a standard car, may have to start looking elsewhere!

What was that? GTI/GTD/R?

Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline Wide

• I live here
« Reply #847 on: 01 April 2017, 12:32 »

The new DSG?, which car did you drive?. The new 7 speed DSG is only att the PP Gti and R..
My Youtube Channel ** MK8 R and MK7.5 GTI PP**
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQb17Kro9L-iuT91cKxsjA
And My INSTAGRAM FaceliftGT
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKNpaNHog_/

Offline star93

• Not said much yet
« Reply #848 on: 01 April 2017, 15:00 »

What was that? GTI/GTD/R?

Facelift GTI DSG

Quote was for DSG, dynaudio and the upgraded interior (not the leather)

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #849 on: 01 April 2017, 19:51 »
Try another dealer as Drive the Deal are doing huge discounts already. And look at leasing as 2 grand down and less than £250 per month gets a standard GTI.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias