Author Topic: BBS RM 012 7.5J & 8J, been given a set need help with dishes which ones??  (Read 9501 times)

Offline H Singh

• GTI forum regular
Hi Guys,

I have been given a set of BBS RM 012 (4x100) grey centres and polished lips from a friend who no longer wanted them and said you can have them.

However there is a small problem of the front two 7.5J dishes are bent and completely nakered that they dont even hold air in the tyres as my understanding is because the dishes are bent.

As this is my first set of split rims, im wondering where the best place to get the replacement dishes are from and also if i wanted to increase them to say 8.5J or 9J.

Where would be the best place to get the dishes from, which ones and costs?

Thanks Guys

Harry

Offline raferackstraw

• I live here
radinox pretty much undentable but expensive but woth it

wayne gardner smokes one rothmans too many
500cc 2stroke bad for ya health

Offline H Singh

• GTI forum regular
kool wheres the best place to get them and how much?

Offline raferackstraw

• I live here
ffs mate ever heard of google search?  sorry for sounding harsh but you youngsters want everything on a plate  :angry:

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
ffs mate ever heard of google search?  sorry for sounding harsh but you youngsters want everything on a plate  :angry:

I think he is after a recommendation seen as you appear to know about them, rather than an arse wipe

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline H Singh

• GTI forum regular

Sam: cheers buddy your right just needed a point in the right direction or you wouldnt be posting on a forum!
« Last Edit: 09 January 2012, 10:32 by H Singh »

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
raferackstraw - mate im 37 so if thats a youngster thanks for the compliment!

You old fart!  :grin:

Offline raferackstraw

• I live here
yea 37 is young, google radinox how hard is that? jesus i am not being snotty mr singh asked a question which was answered with info, so why not just google the info.  :huh:  :rolleyes:
its like the question about which haynes manual for a cabby, this i answered a few weeks back, why not use the search function?  :rolleyes:

Offline Lewy

• I live here
And the award for most helpful forum member goes to.......  :angry:

In my years or re-building BBS's I have found 'felgenfuchs' on eBay by far the cheapest online, and if you organise a deal outside of eBay they'll do them a tad cheaper.  They even do snazzy stainless bolts to accompany the dishes.

Std the RM is a 6.5x15" rim, the dish is 0.5" and therefore a 1" dish will make them 7" wide, 1.5" makes 7.5", catch my drift?

Lewy

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
And the award for most helpful forum member goes to.......  :angry:

In my years or re-building BBS's I have found 'felgenfuchs' on eBay by far the cheapest online, and if you organise a deal outside of eBay they'll do them a tad cheaper.  They even do snazzy stainless bolts to accompany the dishes.

Std the RM is a 6.5x15" rim, the dish is 0.5" and therefore a 1" dish will make them 7" wide, 1.5" makes 7.5", catch my drift?

Lewy

Very good deals! Buy stainless bolts while you are there.

Google search = rip off uk based company.
:)