Author Topic: Drivers/passenger windows not working from control?  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Godzilla

• I live here
  • <<<VR6 MADNESS>>>
Drivers/passenger windows not working from control?
« on: 06 August 2015, 18:31 »
The control on the door card for the passenger rear electric windows and both front windows is not working, neither is the central locking switch on it.

All the other windows work fine from their own switch as in go up and down apart from the drivers side which wont go down nor up..... And the passenger one has gone down from its own switch but wont come back up again, any ideas?

Offline itavaltalainen

• I live here
  • VCDS and VCP - fault codes, coding, VIM activation
Re: Drivers/passenger windows not working from control?
« Reply #1 on: 07 August 2015, 08:33 »
check the rubber grommet between door and frame, most likely you have broken wires in there.
2019 Seat Leon ST FR DSG 135kW - eclipse orange - 23k miles

Offline Godzilla

• I live here
  • <<<VR6 MADNESS>>>
« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2015, 11:34 »

The clip/surround has broken so I am left with the plug......Trouble is I don't know which way it goes as in the 3 wires or the 4 wires to the pins......I think this is what broke it yesterday is I put it the wrong way round and think I blew the main switch as all fuses are fine, wires not broken in any place.....Any ideas would be great :)

Offline Technane

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 24 August 2015, 15:26 »
I have all the bits off a mk4 5 door the switches / door loom if u need anything i can setup an ebay auction for it?