Author Topic: HOW TO: Install a DIY Lights on Warning Buzzer  (Read 11491 times)

Offline Bam Bam

• Not said much yet
Re: DIY Lights on Warning Buzzer
« Reply #10 on: 20 February 2005, 22:08 »
...if you must fit one of these things just make sure you don't do what the previous owner of my car did and scared the sh!te out of me for a few days.
He only managed to fit a buzzer that sounded exactly the same as the Low Oil Warning Buzzer which if anyone has heard this is such an annoying sound, it went belly-up a few weeks back constantly sounding off until I traced it and chucked it in the bin.

By all means fit one if you think you may need one but make sure you don't get the 2 sounding the same.

Jim.? ? :smiley:

Offline JMallows

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 21 February 2005, 13:35 »
I know what you mean, but surely the whole point is to annoy you, so that it teaches you not to leave the lights on :wink:

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

Offline Bam Bam

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 21 February 2005, 22:07 »
....I was more than annoyed my friend, I was down to my second knuckles thinking I had some Oil Starvation or Pressure Failure when this thing started, as usual I was about 60-70 miles from home so I nursed the car back after doing all the checks.

I must admit the quality of this buzzer was rubbish (?0.99 off a market stall if you know what I mean) my 300zx had a very nice ringing noise to it which was much better.? :wink:

Jim.?