Author Topic: PM replies + sent PM's  (Read 1631 times)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
PM replies + sent PM's
« on: 01 April 2009, 20:26 »
not sure what everyone else thinks and dont know how hard it would be to incorporate, but heres the ideas:

- automatically quote the PM your replying to (as edition38 does) as there is no way of checking what you said in the PM you sent, sometimes i forget what i PM'd about lol. and when the reply only says "yes" or whatever, you dont know what its about.

- links with above, but a sent PM's box? not sure how hard this is to put in, due to space needed to save them, but would be very helpful.

LL ;)

Dinky

Re: PM replies + sent PM's
« Reply #1 on: 01 April 2009, 20:30 »
If you dont untick the "Save a copy in my outbox " at the bottom of your pm when you send one, a copy is automtically saved in your outbox.. (left hand side, underneath the option "new message")
i think if kept quoting you could end up with a huuuuggge pm if your having a long discussion

Dinx :kiss:

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2009, 20:35 »
there is already the choice of quoting or the standard reply, so it is down to the individual to use it. i guess they are not really meant to be full email type threads so a plain reply as standard makes sense.

there already is a sent items store that can be selected for each message or i think turned on/off via your mail preference options.

:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #3 on: 06 April 2009, 21:43 »
cool cheers. :)