Author Topic: Wash n wax PICS in the Sun  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Re: Wash n wax PICS in the Sun
« Reply #10 on: 09 April 2011, 18:37 »
I never said a word. It's that wicked 19" shod Andy who should be kerbed curbed! :grin:
:embarassed:
I would be scared of pebbles with 19s on.  :grin:
It use to be fun at the garage having a car on a wheels free ramp and spinning the wheels round while looking at the inside edge of the wheel rims. Amazing how many are buckled slightly. I have had cars with very low profiles and big alloys before its just not worth the hassle to me now. Your always watching for everything, worried about the wheel, the tire side wall and for what, alittle extra looks but less practacality and more expense. Not for me anymore.

Anyway back on topic.
Lovley quality photos. Wish i had the equipment and skills to take photos like that  :sad:
« Last Edit: 09 April 2011, 18:47 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #11 on: 09 April 2011, 19:24 »
Stunning.

That carbon grey is nice. :smiley:

17"s win in all departments (except bling).
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline Gene Hunt.

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 10 April 2011, 07:33 »
Looks great & thats from an ED 30 owner. :grin:
Candy White ED35.

Offline celticdragon

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 10 April 2011, 12:43 »
Thanks for all the nice words. Amazing how a clean car can make a picture  :cool:
MK VI GTI, Manual, 5-dr, Carbon Grey, leather n rear parking....with rear LED lights...n a little Stage 1 Remap ;-)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 10 April 2011, 12:47 »
I never said a word. It's that wicked 19" shod Andy who should be kerbed curbed! :grin:
:embarassed:
I would be scared of pebbles with 19s on.  :grin:
It use to be fun at the garage having a car on a wheels free ramp and spinning the wheels round while looking at the inside edge of the wheel rims. Amazing how many are buckled slightly. I have had cars with very low profiles and big alloys before its just not worth the hassle to me now. Your always watching for everything, worried about the wheel, the tire side wall and for what, alittle extra looks but less practacality and more expense. Not for me anymore.
Wheels are like womens breasts. Small ones are less noticed, but will never sag and will age better. Large ones will lead to all sorts of attention (both good and bad), sag and give you back problems. However, who can resist the charms of a massive pair of hooters?  :smug:

I rest my case your honours.....
Thanks for all the nice words. Amazing how a clean car can make a picture  :cool:
A clean car and a good photographer. My car can be as clean as you like but still looks crap in my photos.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 10 April 2011, 14:25 »
Wheels are like womens breasts. Small ones are less noticed, but will never sag and will age better. Large ones will lead to all sorts of attention (both good and bad), sag and give you back problems. However, who can resist the charms of a massive pair of hooters?  :smug:
I rest my case your honours.....

LOL. :laugh:

Never a truer word spoken in jest.  :cool:

Men say, 'It's not the size of the ship that counts, it's the motion of the ocean'.
Women say , 'Cr@p. Who wants a tug-boat when one can get a battleship'.  :shocked: :grin:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline Captain Sensible

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #16 on: 10 April 2011, 16:06 »
Well since it's been nice gave the car a nice wash and complete wax....worth a couple of pics....

Hard work always pay's dividends , your is looking good my good man. It's also nice to get in and drive your car when it's spotless.

When I get home from sea I am going to give the car a serious detailing clean up. The first from the winter.
On Order Golf GTI 5 Door Manual - Pearl Black - 18' Vision Alloys - Goodyear F1 Asymmetric Tyers - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Touch Screen Cd Player With Dyneaudio amp and speakers - Folding Wing Mirrors - Dealer Fit - Steel VW kick plates - Front And Rear Mud Flaps - Sill boot protector - Boot liner - 3 year Service Plan - Carpet Matts With GTI Logo And Red Pipping.

Offline AGB

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 10 April 2011, 16:27 »
Well since it's been nice gave the car a nice wash and complete wax....worth a couple of pics....

Lookin' awesome. I came very close to ordering Carbon Grey and these shots show why. Top job.
MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 10 April 2011, 16:35 »
Lookin' awesome. I came very close to ordering Carbon Grey and these shots show why. Top job.

.... close but not close enough and light years away from ordering Tornado Red ...... :tongue:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP