Just to nip any speculation in the bud.

The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated  :grin:

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Re: Sup?
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2016, 10:41 »
Yoooo. Youve missed everything. I got another mk2. Chuff sold his.
Brexit happened...

England is still crap at football  :grin:

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #2 on: 30 November 2016, 15:09 »
Haha. Wild what's the plans for the "new" mk2?

I saw Brexit and the soft rise of fascism in Britain coming. So that's two referendums I've been on the loosing side of in two years. I also happened to be in Time Square when Trump became President Elect, to much collective face palming. We are living in interesting times.

I still have the oak green valver but it's needing overhauled. Also have t25 camper which is also broken :-D  Running your own business = not enough hours in the day.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #3 on: 30 November 2016, 17:43 »
I hear ya. Self employed = a 9a in a mk2 on the drive not finished. Maybe going throttle bodies and maybe a charger. Its a 5 door again. In fact theres a build thread.

Got a passat tdi that i never see as misses drives it and she has a a4 quattro i always drive. Also got a build thread.

T25? Interesting, wrong time of year to play with cars after work hours.

I think being in us when trump got elected would have topped it for me but we will all have to see what becomes of this new world...

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #4 on: 30 November 2016, 22:28 »
Nice. Was looking at an a4 Quattro for winter.
Still on look out for a clean more door mk2 shell.
 The T25 is a bin at the moment but have grand plans of scooby power and lpg. Workshop was 2.7c other day. Better known as fookin cold!

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #5 on: 01 December 2016, 06:59 »
Yesterday i was out in the cold. Was 0.5 when i started. Cant give up when moneys needed though.
Should have pulled a skyline engine as the sun was beating on the shed thats in.

Fatbus do a conversion kit for them scooby engine conversions i think. Dont know whats involved in it though.

A4 quattro is alright actually. When (if) the snow gets here we will see how it actually fairs up with winter.

Offline gazareth

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 03 December 2016, 23:59 »
crikey! the neo badness has been resurrected :grin:. just for the record. I still haven't got round to repairing my fuel filler flap rot that we discussed back in the day :sad:

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #7 on: 24 December 2016, 23:22 »
 :grin:

crikey! the neo badness has been resurrected :grin:. just for the record. I still haven't got round to repairing my fuel filler flap rot that we discussed back in the day :sad:

I hear you bud, yeah I will post some pictures of the projects I've actually completed  :smiley: