Author Topic: The Curse of the Gti  (Read 6805 times)

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
Re: The Curse of the Gti
« Reply #30 on: 19 February 2010, 22:56 »
For some reason White and Black GTIs do seem to suffer bad luck.  :sad:

Soon brown and yellow ones will suffer the same fate too, in Leeds.
Thankfully there are no brown and yellow Golf GTis.
« Last Edit: 19 February 2010, 23:53 by am1w »
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #31 on: 01 March 2010, 00:20 »
And just when everything was going so well.... managed to get a flat on the way home :sad:

Well it was cold and snowing a little so I sure as hell wasnt getting out to change a tyre. Had to drive about 12miles with a flat, lots of fun as getting the tale out became alot easier (rear drivers side). :evil:

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #32 on: 01 March 2010, 19:37 »
And just when everything was going so well.... managed to get a flat on the way home :sad:
Well it was cold and snowing a little so I sure as hell wasnt getting out to change a tyre. Had to drive about 12miles with a flat, lots of fun as getting the tale out became alot easier (rear drivers side). :evil:

Have you damaged the alloy or tyre or both? :cry:

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #33 on: 01 March 2010, 20:25 »

tyre is capoot!! Had to drive a fair distance on it yesterday (as it was stupidly cold outside) but did manage to get the back end out a number of times  :evil:

Was told today that the wall is possible knackered so it will have to be a new tyre :sad: Back on the 17" for a day of so... picking up fixed tyre tomorrow.. dont think there was any damage to the monza 2 thankfully.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #34 on: 01 March 2010, 20:38 »
[/quote]
tyre is capoot!! Had to drive a fair distance on it yesterday (as it was stupidly cold outside) but did manage to get the back end out a number of times  :evil:
Was told today that the wall is possible knackered so it will have to be a new tyre :sad: Back on the 17" for a day of so... picking up fixed tyre tomorrow.. dont think there was any damage to the monza 2 thankfully.
[/quote]

Glad you are ok.
The tyre will be replaced. I know it is a pain.
Amazing the Monza was undamaged.
Excellent result except for the tyre. :smiley: