Author Topic: Had a nice spin in a GT TDI150 DSG  (Read 7254 times)

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Re: Had a nice spin in a GT TDI150 DSG
« Reply #10 on: 10 January 2013, 09:18 »
Good to hear they've now changed the electric folding mirror setup, it might be a minor thing but its one of the niggles I have with the 6...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #11 on: 10 January 2013, 13:34 »
I might be putting an order in.  :lipsrsealed:

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #12 on: 10 January 2013, 15:54 »
Yeah the standard one I was talking about. The discover pro I have yet to have a proper play with. The screen is so much more responsive to swipe gestures like iPad even on the entry nav.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 10 January 2013, 19:01 »
I must say i'm liking the clean white interior lighting, i've always liked the red but the white looks nice and fresh. :cool:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 10 January 2013, 21:27 »
I must say i'm liking the clean white interior lighting, i've always liked the red but the white looks nice and fresh. :cool:

It makes the blue in my Passat seem very dated now. It seems no time at all since the blue illumination was the latest must have thing, but it was 1998.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 10 January 2013, 23:08 »

It makes the blue in my Passat seem very dated now. It seems no time at all since the blue illumination was the latest must have thing, but it was 1998.

True, the blue dash was one of the main selling points in me buying my first Golf.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 12 January 2013, 11:25 »
 Still think the blue instruments are cool. Retro cool now I guess!!

Anyway, excellent reviews there and really useful info as like always, no matter what the brochures say; the devil is in the detail and it's good to read the thoughts of people who know their Golfs inside out.

I'm still not going to drive a mk7 until the GTI comes out as I don't want to waste the sales guy's time.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner