Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 376382 times)

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
Re: MK1 Black From The Dead Says "Hello Roads!" (p101)
« Reply #1070 on: 02 April 2011, 07:16 »
Lovely mk1 looks really nice in your pics and I really love the front seats go well with the car must be great after all the hard work to use the car now.. :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #1071 on: 02 April 2011, 13:56 »
It's awesome to see this car finally on the road  :cool: Congrats man :Afro:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #1072 on: 03 April 2011, 10:38 »
The other half hates this car but she's just come for a short drive with me to her mums, I was warned "no rapid acceleration!".  Problem is it's lumpy if driven soft.  Pulled away hard once, didn't go down well at all.  :evil:

All the way there and back: "It's too noisy, it's too cold, it's too hard, it's too bumpy it's too small, it's too smelly" etc etc etc..... I think it's fine though.. :grin:

:rolleyes:  my mrs loves dubs... the older the better.. but then again mine is a different kettle of fish to yours... more of a cruiser (the car... not the mrs!) :grin:

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #1073 on: 03 April 2011, 13:14 »
I was sanctioned an LSD for the Corrado a few days ago.

My other half hates spinning the wheels up when leaving junctions.

WIN.

:grin:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #1074 on: 03 April 2011, 21:18 »

1stly okay mate when am at a show ur at al get that order in for you mate.

2ndly f**k me thats lookin good, nice to see its back on the road. i like the red thing.

Cheers fella, I'll hold you to that.  :grin:

Looking Good!!

So when you going to spray the rest stain black?  :grin:

Very soon I hope, next month or so.  Got a few more important things to address.  :sad:

Lovely mk1 looks really nice in your pics and I really love the front seats go well with the car must be great after all the hard work to use the car now.. :wink:

Cheers, yeah in pictures I love it, a walk around tells a different story but it's not that bad and will be sorted soon I hope.

It's awesome to see this car finally on the road  :cool: Congrats man :Afro:

I know, I thought it would never happen, and even when it was on the road to recovery I still though it would never happen.  It's done now... on to chapter 2.  :cool:

:rolleyes:  my mrs loves dubs... the older the better.. but then again mine is a different kettle of fish to yours... more of a cruiser (the car... not the mrs!) :grin:

:laugh:  Cool, want to swap? my missus is into her yank tanks hence why we had a 5.0 mustang for a while!

I was sanctioned an LSD for the Corrado a few days ago.

My other half hates spinning the wheels up when leaving junctions.

WIN.

:grin:

:laugh: Nice.  LSD is not enough for me, I would have to put the controls on the wrong side, put a v8 in it and..... actually no, I'd just have to sell it and buy a Dodge Ram to keep my missus happy!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #1075 on: 03 April 2011, 21:21 »

:laugh:  Cool, want to swap? my missus is into her yank tanks hence why we had a 5.0 mustang for a while!

not really... although next time I am getting my ear chewed about something I will drop you a line  :laugh:

like merkin cars to look at... but would never have one myself! its always been about mk1's for me!

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #1076 on: 03 April 2011, 21:36 »
^^^ Same.... Although to be fair is was a hoot when you floored it!

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #1077 on: 03 April 2011, 21:39 »
Al place it on your bonnet mate and walk off. Seriously though, epic build and great work. Such a transformation mate. U keepin back seats out?

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #1078 on: 03 April 2011, 21:45 »
Al place it on your bonnet mate and walk off. Seriously though, epic build and great work. Such a transformation mate. U keepin back seats out?

Yes, back seats will only go in when needed, and that will be very very rare.  Spent some time getting rid of rattly noises so have removed the rear belts too as that has helped. :smiley:

Offline Jack3559

• I live here
« Reply #1079 on: 03 April 2011, 21:46 »
I'm surprised the Mazda doesn't have tri spokes, looking at your car history!