Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374612 times)

Offline apie2004

• Here all the time

Offline VR6_ROB

• I live here
  • Mk2 VR6 / Corrado G60
very tidy you have done a really good job fitting the kit

oh yeah trial fit the bonnet lol

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
Looks good.  What do you *actually* want to do with it once it's complete?

With the time you've put into it you're going to be a brave man the first time you take it out on the road and the first time you give it full beans.  :grin:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
Please say turbocharge and do hillclimbs  :grin:

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Thanks for all the thumbs up! (especially from the Key Members!)   :wink: :laugh: It does help, but note I am not an attention whore.

Looking through this thread has made me realise I talk too much considering the average viewer only really wants pictures!  :grin:

Trial fit of bonnet will be done as soon as humanly possible, no later than this weekend.  :lipsrsealed:

Thanks Dom for the illustrated reminder  :grin:

Looks good.  What do you *actually* want to do with it once it's complete?

With the time you've put into it you're going to be a brave man the first time you take it out on the road and the first time you give it full beans.  :grin:

Thanks, I plan to get it Turbo Charged then compete in some Hill Climb events!  :grin: (Caister, most of those cars are normally aspirated!)

Seriously though it's a valid question. I think most friends (especially the one who was with me on crash day) think I should tootle about in it as a weekend summer toy, my father in law says I should track it and take it to the ring.  :shocked:  I wouldn't mind a bit of both but fear (for the car) the latter.  Also it's nowhere near prepared for it.

I gave it plenty of beans when I got it, she pulled like a train, so much better than it's standard predecessor. Even now the motor seems very keen despite being out of the bay for 6 years.  I need to change the cambelt and get it tuned by a professional, at some point could do with some head work too. After that I think I will have no proplem planting my foot, and for old times sake I might even be tempted to run over a few "travellers" with it after a couple of nudge bar modifications.

In all honesty I do fear for the car on public roads a little now though.  :sad:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4

As you say, everyone likes pics! Even more so if they highlight just how much work you've put in  :wink:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here

That looks f*cking awesome! Love it dude, keep it up ;)

Dan

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.

As you say, everyone likes pics! Even more so if they highlight just how much work you've put in  :wink:

Well i'm glad you do it, I think it would look a bit arrogant if I did it.  :grin:

That looks f*cking awesome! Love it dude, keep it up ;)

Dan

Cheers Dan

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
i love the satin. really looks good with rain drops. the amount of work through this thread is mad. what r the parts of the kit not fitted

Offline lewis1641

• I live here
  • stuck in the 90's
the bbs arches look way better than the zender. what were they thinking!

where's that bonnet pic?