Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 376934 times)

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
Well if thats what you want im gonna change my vote. Its gonna look chavy and sh!te  :evil:

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Well if thats what you want im gonna change my vote. Its gonna look chavy and sh!te  :evil:

:grin: I don't do scene and nor does this car... Well it did once when it was rebuilt in 1985 but it kind of stayed there and that's fine by me.

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
You gonna have the air intake directly under that vent getting soaking wet?

« Last Edit: 11 January 2011, 00:36 by caistor_bmx »

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
I'd be interested to see how that looks. That Audi Quattro was a car that made a huge impact on the rally scene and left a huge impression on us at the time :smiley:

Talking of seeing how the bonnet would look, it would be nice to have some daylight pictures of the kit that you have refitted :wink:

Offline Jimp

• I live here
Looking forward to seeing the bonnet fitted  :cool: It think it will be spot on  :cool:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
So its this but in black? You gonna have the air intake directly under that vent getting soaking wet?

Yes that's pretty much it except my bulge is bigger  :laugh:

Um.... I already posted a SMALLER pic..... That's huge!

I have adjustable plans for the front vents but sadly the side vent (gill) is on the wrong side for a mk1 golf.  Thats above my washer bottle.  :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
I'd be interested to see how that looks. That Audi Quattro was a car that made a huge impact on the rally scene and left a huge impression on us at the time :smiley:

Talking of seeing how the bonnet would look, it would be nice to have some daylight pictures of the kit that you have refitted :wink:

Sadly it will be a while until this bonnet is how it should be but i will do a trial fit.... I have got 80% of the bodykit on..

Even i haven't seen the ca in daylight since and won't until Saturday.  I will finish and take shots ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing the bonnet fitted  :cool: It think it will be spot on  :cool:

Cheers.  :cool:

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
Ah sh!te, yer forgot about the mk1's been backwards with there setup. At least you will never have to fill your washer bottle if you leave the cap off. Will delete pic  :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
With all this talk of the bonnet, retro racer look and hill climb cars with wide arches etc, for information for those that weren't around when I first joined, this car used to compete in it's heyday.  Many trophies for track and hill climb events (kept by owner 1).  owner 2 had it as a weekend toy for around 17 years and filled it full of sound and kept it locked away most of the time.....  

Then I got hold of it.

Offline BiGUKG

• Here all the time
  • Simples!
This really is admirable work mate, nice one!

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"