Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 376676 times)

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: MK1 Black From The Dead (BIG UPDATE - Bodykit Finished P65)
« Reply #650 on: 08 January 2011, 18:25 »
Awesome, you have been a busy boy! Lets hope it's dry tomorrow then!  :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #651 on: 08 January 2011, 18:53 »
Cheers Dom... Indeed, if its nice i'm going to get up early and see if I can make this thing look nearly finished!

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #652 on: 08 January 2011, 19:12 »
Cheers Dom... Indeed, if its nice i'm going to get up early and see if I can make this thing look nearly finished!

With the kit on it'll look so much closer to being finished than without it, it'll make all the work so far feel worthwhile  :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #653 on: 08 January 2011, 19:25 »

With the kit on it'll look so much closer to being finished than without it, it'll make all the work so far feel worthwhile  :cool:

Yeah exciting times, I've got to fit the other wing, the bumpers, the front one is brand new and I've managed to scratch it already!  :cry:

I think I've got quite a lot of d*cking about to with the suspension as the kit reduces arch clearance by quite a bit, also haven't got my new lower profile front tyres on yet.  I've got new camber bolts to fit up front, the grille and on monday i'm picking up yet another bonnet!  :lipsrsealed: but this one is a little different, needs work and certainly won't be fitted before the MOT.

In fact there's still quite a lot of stupid niggly things to do.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #654 on: 08 January 2011, 19:32 »
Good progress :afro:

Nice to see threads like this where things get done  :cool:  Me, I just post about the tat I've bought  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Peej1981

• I live here
  • Its Whats Under The Hood That Counts........
« Reply #655 on: 08 January 2011, 20:06 »
Only just managed to catch up n this thread, looking really good shaun. Really wish i had a bloody shed, want to respray my front bumper.

Id Rather Push A VW Then Drive A Ford. 

www.bombercountydubs.co.uk

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #656 on: 08 January 2011, 20:11 »
Good progress :afro:

Nice to see threads like this where things get done  :cool:  Me, I just post about the tat I've bought  :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks mate.... Well you do more to your daily than I do to mine... best mod that's got is the air freshener.  :grin:

Only just managed to catch up n this thread, looking really good shaun. Really wish I had a bloody shed, want to respray my front bumper.

Cheers, I can't spray in there, even with my proper spraying mask I'd propbably do some harm, plus the spray would get on stuff I wouldn't want it to.  I tried once, shed fills up quick... not safe.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #657 on: 08 January 2011, 20:29 »
Well done mate. That's amazing progress. Can't wait to see the kit on the car and make it look all that closer to being finished.

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #658 on: 08 January 2011, 22:05 »
Excellent progress Shaun :afro:

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #659 on: 08 January 2011, 22:33 »
That's coming on mate, good effort and stick at it.

Just as a wee aside. You'll save yourself a fortune not going to Halfords for spray paint, find a paintshop trade supplier and wander in wearing your overalls, it's like £3/4 odds for 600ml tins of Bodyline stuff. It's good quality stuff as it's where the trade buy their stuff. I only just discovered a shop near me a wish I'd found them 10yrs ago :grin:

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.