Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374456 times)

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Is the mk1 still going mate. Am egerly waiting an update. I know weather is crap though.

dont be misled by the cold weather mate. i've fitted new headlights this evening, in the cold with only a torch for light  :laugh:

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Rather you than me bud but fairplay to you mate. Is it all coming along nicely bud

Offline cняis

• I live here
Rather you than me bud but fairplay to you mate. Is it all coming along nicely bud

its what happens when you're an idiot and kill two completely good lights  :lipsrsealed:

needed to replace them

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Haven't updated anything as the truth is I haven't done anything, but like you say Chris its not the weather thats stopped me (although I can't so anymore painting on the car...  I will have power in the shed by Thursday all being well so I will continue to finish the bodykit and get that on the car ASAP... then its on to finishing the interior, seats and carpets in, couple of tyres, a few tweaks then its MOT time (to see what i've missed).

Offline cняis

• I live here
Haven't updated anything as the truth is I haven't done anything, but like you say Chris its not the weather thats stopped me (although I can't so anymore painting on the car...  I will have power in the shed by Thursday all being well so I will continue to finish the bodykit and get that on the car ASAP... then its on to finishing the interior, seats and carpets in, couple of tyres, a few tweaks then its MOT time (to see what i've missed).

easier to work with a list!

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero

easier to work with a list!
yeah I know, the lists I made myself on here were massive but I'm sure Mr MOT Man will give me a better one with lots of £ signs on it!  :grin:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
It'll pass the mot.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
It'll pass the mot.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but i'm sure it won't... Just hope that whatever it is will be minor and easy to fix.  :smiley:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
It'll pass the mot.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but i'm sure it won't... Just hope that whatever it is will be minor and easy to fix.  :smiley:

when is the MOT?

i don't how but I completely missed this thread up until last night... spent ages reading from the beginning - fascinating!  :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
It'll pass the mot.

when is the MOT?

i don't how but I completely missed this thread up until last night... spent ages reading from the beginning - fascinating!  :cool:

How can you miss it!... unless you don't go in the dub rides section much???.... :laugh:

TBO after my return I didn't really take any notice of this section for a while but have been on the ball since i started posting in it!... Nice to hear you took the time to go through it (there is too much chatting in it at times) and thanks for the comment as they are always welcome (keeps me going)

I plan to book one at the end of the month (after being paid) to see what the crack is... I can't put it off anymore!...