Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374703 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
That's a gd point. You got a mot date yet?

no not yet mate... Got to get the interior in and some other bits and bobs yet, plan to book it bey end of next week!  :lipsrsealed:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
Too much useless crappy talking about nonsense! Get some more work done and more piccies!!!  :grin: :grin:

Great work so far though mate, getting there! :afro:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Too much useless crappy talking about nonsense! Get some more work done and more piccies!!!  :grin: :grin:

Great work so far though mate, getting there! :afro:
Cheers, I wish I could, at work, got Saturday to do stuff then can't touch it again till Thursday!.  :sad:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
So she'll be ready on the road soon then. :o

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
I had a look at the full thres again today but with the pics. Haha. How did the gypos do that much damge to it?

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
You can buy G60 steelies from the main dealer. 188 inc vat.

then head to bandedsteelies.com for banding for 340 at the most like shep has said.

they get banded to what ever size, smoothed and sent back primed ready to be painted!

would look lovely in the right colour on your mk1 mate!  :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
I had a look at the full thres again today but with the pics. Haha. How did the gypos do that much damge to it?

I thought you'd done that already with the amount of stuff you've said....  Ah well, i'm glad you had a proper scan! 

Just found the original post as i said was going to find it...

I think what happened is on page 2.... in the early days this site used to host pics but they're not on here anymore... theres a couple at the beginning of this thread but i could post more of the internal damage if people are interested.   :lipsrsealed:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=9050.msg69974#msg69974

You can buy G60 steelies from the main dealer. 188 inc vat.

then head to bandedsteelies.com for banding for 340 at the most like shep has said.

they get banded to what ever size, smoothed and sent back primed ready to be painted!

would look lovely in the right colour on your mk1 mate!  :cool:

Cheers for the info.... i think i'm a long way off from spending cash on stuff like that, its a long term pipe dream for now..  :sad:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Nah I've scene pictures at different bits but I went through it all properly. Al have a look at the thread

Offline BJD

• GTI forum regular
  • G2 GTI 16V - G4 TDI 130
54 pages later and i love this car! Top work mate  :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
54 pages later and i love this car! Top work mate  :cool:

Thanks mate

Another watcher  :cool: ... phew you had a lot of catching up to do!