Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374457 times)

Offline lewis1641

• I live here
  • stuck in the 90's
 :shocked:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
:o my hat is off to you good sir

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
wowser this dave chap did a brilliant job!

any noticeable panel gap now?

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
MK1 Black From The Dead (Missing Jigsaw Piece P50 + Body Paint P51)
« Reply #503 on: 02 November 2010, 18:35 »
I talk too much......... here's some pics

More Progress

Shaun

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
like.

run it without bumpers!  :cool:

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
I prefer reading about your work. As my phone I can't see pics. But wen am on comp they go with the words. But get a pick of it slammed. :D

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.

I owe him big time!  Not sure yet as nothing is bolted down properly at the moment.. I'm expecting a little though but have nothing to compare against.

like.

Well what you've been looking at is the car without anything, bumpers, bodykit, grille etc, It looks odd with the BBS front valance and no bumper and after the beating it had I thing it needs one!....  I may try it when its finished though but I can't be ar**d to mess with the indicators at the moment anyway....  this is kind of how it would look, Picture during strip down.

I prefer reading about your work. As my phone I can't see pics. But wen am on comp they go with the words. But get a pick of it slammed. :D

Ha ha I post nothing but pics and you can't see them yet!  :laugh: It's low enough as it is for now, not going any lower until she has a certificate!

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
I go on comp now and then to look at pics. But I like to read as when am out and about I pop onto the forum to see what's goin on. I make sure I read the regular threads.
And now its not. I spose wait til after the mot. Lowered mk1s look the dogs bol**x. Haha

Offline Bellend

• I live here
WOW!  :shocked:

Stunning work.  :cool:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict

I owe him big time!  Not sure yet as nothing is bolted down properly at the moment.. I'm expecting a little though but have nothing to compare against.

like.

Well what you've been looking at is the car without anything, bumpers, bodykit, grille etc, It looks odd with the BBS front valance and no bumper and after the beating it had I thing it needs one!....  I may try it when its finished though but I can't be ar**d to mess with the indicators at the moment anyway....  this is kind of how it would look, Picture during strip down.

Ha ha I post nothing but pics and you can't see them yet!  :laugh: It's low enough as it is for now, not going any lower until she has a certificate!

One of the early oil coolers......my first one had that and wasn't cheap to replace back in 1989!........now have the coolant/oil cooler housing 'thingy' on the cab that seems more reliable.