Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374513 times)

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
I want my mk1 theb I can join the prestige mk1 owners club on here. There's a few at the month though.
On another note have you thought bout 14 inch banded stealies instead of 8" you could have 9" then on the rear. :D

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
I want my mk1 theb I can join the prestige mk1 owners club on here. There's a few at the month though.
On another note have you thought bout 14 inch banded stealies instead of 8" you could have 9" then on the rear. :D

Its a very small club as far as being active goes!.... There's only a couple of people who regularly post who have one on the road I think! Yeah would also love some banded G60 steels for show... but I can dream...

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Y do u need g60s u can but em from gsf tho

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Y do u need g60s u can but em from gsf tho
  Man you need to turn your phones predictive txt off!  :grin: You can't buy banded g60's from GSF.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Haha its not on just my bad spelling plus a blackberry. And yeh but u can get the g60s then get them banded for what ever it costs these days. 1 every time you have the spare cash. 9" on the rears and 8s on the front. Then sell it to me and I won't have to do the work on a mk1 my self. Haha

Offline shepgti

• I live here
Haha its not on just my bad spelling plus a blackberry. And yeh but u can get the g60s then get them banded for what ever it costs these days. 1 every time you have the spare cash. 9" on the rears and 8s on the front. Then sell it to me and I won't have to do the work on a mk1 my self. Haha

cost 330 for +1-1.5" and 340 for +2"- not that ive been looking :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
I know a place were my mate got his done 40 gbp per wheel and his are 9 on rear and 7 on front I think.. As if you researched banded stealies. I want to try my mates when he gets tyres see if I want them or not.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero

For that reason alone i'm not even going to think about it now!  :grin:  To be honest I have no wheel plans right now, i have not long had what i've got and have more important things to worry about...

cost 330 for +1-1.5" and 340 for +2"- not that ive been looking :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes:

No, of course not.. is that including the price of the original wheel?

Offline shepgti

• I live here
I know a place were my mate got his done 40 gbp per wheel and his are 9 on rear and 7 on front I think.. As if you researched banded stealies. I want to try my mates when he gets tyres see if I want them or not.

40 quid a wheel.. lets wait till they fall apart then  :rolleyes:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
That's a gd point. You got a mot date yet?