Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374595 times)

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Re: SoundillusioN - MK1 Black From The Dead (Done a bit more)
« Reply #370 on: 26 October 2010, 21:10 »
Cheers mate and I know what you mean when people don't post you don't know if ne one is reading or not. I like how you have brought ur car back from the scrap man to speak. What's the plans for it next then?

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #371 on: 26 October 2010, 21:44 »
Cheers mate and I know what you mean when people don't post you don't know if ne one is reading or not. I like how you have brought ur car back from the scrap man to speak. What's the plans for it next then?
There never was a plan to start with, didnt think it would ever get fixed and it was practically slapped infront of me after 6 years!.. I wanted it back as it once was by now but costs time and $$$$$$ i don't have.  Plan is to get her MOT'd this side of christmas in a state where its not 100% outside but everything else is spot on, (originally september)  :sad:

then plan is start making it personal before next summer  :cool:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #372 on: 26 October 2010, 21:50 »
Ah it sounds good that. Hopefully it all goes well and passes. Its good to see an original golf still about. Is it on coilovers?

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #373 on: 26 October 2010, 21:55 »
Ah it sounds good that. Hopefully it all goes well and passes. Its good to see an original golf still about. Is it on coilovers?
I'm expecting it to fail first time but hopefully on minors I can sort quickly.  Yeah its on collies.  sensible height till i've finished underneath and its got an MOT.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #374 on: 26 October 2010, 22:02 »
Always a good thing that. Haha, mine went in at its lowest point. Break tester my splitter was sat on the floor. Was funny. They wernt impressed though. We're abouts r u situated? Is it a bit bumpy for low cars like?

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #375 on: 26 October 2010, 22:23 »
Always a good thing that. Haha, mine went in at its lowest point. Break tester my splitter was sat on the floor. Was funny. They wernt impressed though. We're abouts r u situated? Is it a bit bumpy for low cars like?
I'm leicester way, got a few sh*t surfaces near me but am close to some nice B roads, cars going to be lower but want confidence when "driving" on said roads that i won't bottom out at speed.  :grin:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #376 on: 26 October 2010, 22:33 »
Shouldn't bottom out. Bein on lincolnshire roads they get a bit crap. I don't think I'v ever bottomed out though. Hope to see you at some meets and that when the cars done bud

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
« Reply #377 on: 26 October 2010, 23:30 »
Shouldn't bottom out. Bein on lincolnshire roads they get a bit crap. I don't think I'v ever bottomed out though. Hope to see you at some meets and that when the cars done bud

mines never bottomed out with the current coilovers on (yeh i know, wimp) but i cant bring myself to driving it fast on single track somerset lanes...

give me a twisty a-road any day!
Cheers mate, means a lot.... I never know who's reading this unless someone posts something back!... i'll be keeping an eye on yours.  :cool:

hi :afro:

less chat more pics  :tongue:

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
« Reply #378 on: 26 October 2010, 23:41 »
yeh more pics!

I am soo lost in this thread now. More pics needed  :grin:
:)

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #379 on: 27 October 2010, 00:17 »
yeh more pics!

I am soo lost in this thread now. More pics needed  :grin:

+1 more pics!

Get it MOT'd then get it slammed  :evil:

Btw I always keep an eye on this thread, but if it's not MOT'd before christmas i'm gonna stop!  :laugh: