Author Topic: wagenwheels recommended  (Read 2895 times)

Offline I Want GTI

• Just got here
wagenwheels recommended
« on: 24 January 2004, 16:52 »
Just logged onto this forum a couple of days back & am finding it all informative.
Having searched the web also for info on reviews, I came across this today. http://www.wagenwheels.co.uk

Anybody have any history on them? They look & sound the kind of place to buy a VW. I'm in Brum, but would consider going down there to chat with the prospect to buy.

For any wagenwheels employess/owners. It looks a great site & will be better once it's finished. I'll keep posting back to it.

Andy.

Offline Andras

• Just got here
Re:wagenwheels recommended
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2004, 14:12 »
I highly recommend them! It is a one man workshop, but Ian is a top guy. He is dedicated and knows these cars inside out. His work is top quality as well as the cars he restore or sell.

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2004, 08:53 »
Everything that I've heard about Wagenwheels has been good. Highly recommended ;)

Veedubgt18v

« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2004, 18:02 »
i went down there to look at a mk1, he seemed well knowledgeable and i chatted to him for about 1.5hrs whilst he worked. quality if service and presales prearation were superb! 2 cars i looked at very very good, its not hard to find either, well worth a trip to look!

Offline Zoid

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 31 January 2004, 23:02 »
I can also highly recommend Wagen Wheels, excellent customer service, attention to detail and trust worthy, it's only a small outfit which I really like as you get to know who's working on your car and feel happy knowing you'll get the job done properly! I've already recommended a couple of people to Wagen Wheels (Andras being one of them) both of whom have been very pleased.

« Last Edit: 10 May 2004, 18:35 by Zoid »

Offline dino

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #5 on: 02 April 2004, 11:22 »
I rang him with a list of bits i wanted for my mk1 and he sent me everything i needed at a very good price - recommended