Author Topic: keys locked in car??  (Read 20687 times)

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
Re: keys locked in car??
« Reply #90 on: 08 March 2011, 20:43 »
@ ant1981 i was fishing, there is a thread where someone was raving about having a focus st off the lights in a 8v

@p11jon. i do 'ope ur wellard because i'd  be dissappointed if i met you and you weren't. You sound so 'ard wiv ur's stoopied spellink and stuff innit, i's wellard an i cant spell or nuffink.

if you were less of a fudgetard that bit at anything.

remember you were wrong. still wrong and now are trying to cover it by huffing and puffing.

and as for posting up who's got what cars, isn't that a pic of you're car and the "borrowed" one

seriously if you're gonna insist on calling people names, saying how wise you are etc, can you please do it in english. As i'm struggling to understand half of what you're on about.

Before you jump on how we all stick together: its because we're right, and you get angry when you're proved to be wrong.  :rolleyes:

Well said, good job  :wink:
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'02 VW Golf 1.8 GTi Turbo - 186,000 miles
'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1990 VW Golf GTi 16V - Gone but not forgotten
Currently considering next car

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #91 on: 08 March 2011, 20:44 »
Sweet Jesus!!!!  Is this thread still going?!!!

Anyone remember something about some poor sod with his keys locked in the car?  :undecided:

Lol, I had forgotten about that.

I wonder if he did tape the window and take a brick to it?

After 9 pages of drivel, I could do with some tape and a brick!
you need a tape and brick to repair the bits that fell off the corvette :grin: :grin:

Offline Mr_Orange

• I live here
  • MK4 GTi Turbo Exclusive 150 AUM
« Reply #92 on: 08 March 2011, 20:44 »

Anyone remember something about some poor sod with his keys locked in the car?  :undecided:
ye but i think he must of got them back by now so we having some fun banter but some cant stand the pace and cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Are you drunk?

Build thread clicky

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #93 on: 08 March 2011, 20:45 »

ye but i think he must of got them back by now so we having some fun banter but some cant stand the pace and cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're the only one around here who we've seen cry by typing utter sh!t, asking for photos like a child and going on and on about photos and this and that and trying to prove something.

What is it that you're trying to prove? Why are you so keen on me trying to prove something that I don't give a stuff about?

I mention one of my cars ONCE and YOU are going mental over it.

And don't even go there with the 'if you met me'. Seriously

f**king Child.
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #94 on: 08 March 2011, 20:52 »
@ ant1981 i was fishing, there is a thread where someone was raving about having a focus st off the lights in a 8v

@p11jon. i do 'ope ur wellard because i'd  be dissappointed if i met you and you weren't. You sound so 'ard wiv ur's stoopied spellink and stuff innit, i's wellard an i cant spell or nuffink.

people would bait you less if you were less of a fudgetard that bit at anything.

remember you were wrong. still wrong and now are trying to cover it by huffing and puffing.

and as for posting up who's got what cars, isn't that a pic of you're car and the "borrowed" one

seriously if you're gonna insist on calling people names, saying how wise you are etc, can you please do it in english. As i'm struggling to understand half of what you're on about.

Before you jump on how we all stick together: its because we're right, and you get angry when you're proved to be wrong.  :rolleyes:

nothing of mine is borrowed mate bought and paid for!! its easy to be jealous i wont hold it against you.i'm very confident in my ability im not a pussyhole and to be honest i cudnt careless about grammer im not writing a f**king essay looking for marks on it from a teacher.i cud spend ages writing everything properly and not abrieviate anything but then it takes along time.i dnt speak the way you just wrote down i'm not some wigga or black thinking i'm a bad man.

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #95 on: 08 March 2011, 20:54 »

Are you drunk?

no just irritating the bloke

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #96 on: 08 March 2011, 20:54 »

people would bait you less if you were less of a fudgetard that bit at anything.

i cud spend ages writing everything properly and not abrieviate anything but then it takes along time.

I'm not at all surprised that it would take you a long time to do something which other people can do easily in an instant. It's called having brains and knowing how to use them, thinking before you and whilst you type, something that you've demonstrated a lack of.

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #97 on: 08 March 2011, 20:57 »

You're the only one around here who we've seen cry by typing utter sh!t, asking for photos like a child and going on and on about photos and this and that and trying to prove something.

What is it that you're trying to prove? Why are you so keen on me trying to prove something that I don't give a stuff about?

f**king Child.
hahaha   ooooo , dnt go there with u eh??lol. you ent got no cars mate just like you got no pics either. u wont post them cuz they look sh!t and you know u will get ripped for you tatty old vette :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #98 on: 08 March 2011, 20:58 »

f**king Child.
hahaha   ooooo , dnt go there with u eh??lol. you ent got no cars mate just like you got no pics either. u wont post them cuz they look sh!t and you know u will get ripped for you tatty old vette :grin: :grin: :grin:

Oh my god, you're still going on about cars and photos? You're like a child with autism that just won't let go.

So, come on people, get your votes in now.

How many pages by 10pm?

Will we reach a staggering 15 pages?

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #99 on: 08 March 2011, 21:00 »
This thread needs closing asap. :smiley: