Author Topic: Difference?  (Read 4124 times)

Offline RedHP

• I live here
Re: Difference?
« Reply #10 on: 06 September 2013, 19:34 »
Hey Adam. Please do not take this in a negative way but unless you have a official/medical reason, the majority on this forum do not appreciate slang/short/lazy spelling, and certainly no 'texting' language neither please !!!
However, we are a helpful bunch so please be sensible and enjoy !

Red
Mk6 GiT since birth in 2010

YNWA

Offline RocketRossUK

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 06 September 2013, 19:49 »
Hey Adam. Please do not take this in a negative way but unless you have a official/medical reason, the majority on this forum do not appreciate slang/short/lazy spelling, and certainly no 'texting' language neither please !!!
However, we are a helpful bunch so please be sensible and enjoy !

Red

Grammar police is out !!!  I quite like it  :grin:  Must be you old gits that dont :drool:
MK6 GTI CSG | Revo Stage 2 | Revo Stage 2 Intake | Milltek 3" TB Exhaust | SuperPro Anti Lift Kit | H&R ARB's | Bilstein B12 | TT Short Shifter |Mintex M1144 Race Pads | HEL Braided Lines |

MK5 GTI - DSG + Extras (Sold because DSG was Soooo Boring !!!)

Offline Adamp252

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 06 September 2013, 20:30 »
Yeah agreed RocketRossUk, get the with times lol

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 06 September 2013, 20:31 »
I have had a mark 5 and I'm on my second mark 6 all gti's all fantastic mark 6 cheaper to tax and more fuel efficient all depends on budget you can't go wrong with either  :smiley:
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline Poached

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 06 September 2013, 20:43 »
What spec are you after?

Offline Adamp252

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 06 September 2013, 20:50 »
Yeah they are banging Charlie, If I went with a mk5 it would cost me 9k for a good condition average spec, then in 2 years I would be lucky to get 4k back for it,
Iv looked at loads of mk5s and mk6s and they have all been f**ked, 16k for a car that stinks off dog, ripped seats, no service book or service, one key, been clocked, basic spec, the car did sell, feel sorry for the person who bought it lol.

Offline Adamp252

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 06 September 2013, 20:53 »
Dynoaudio and Bluetooth, sat nav and ACC would be nice, but you don't get everything in this world mate

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 06 September 2013, 21:00 »
Yeah they are banging Charlie, If I went with a mk5 it would cost me 9k for a good condition average spec, then in 2 years I would be lucky to get 4k back for it,
Iv looked at loads of mk5s and mk6s and they have all been f**ked, 16k for a car that stinks off dog, ripped seats, no service book or service, one key, been clocked, basic spec, the car did sell, feel sorry for the person who bought it lol.

i know what you mean, there are plenty of cars i see on some other forums i wouldn't touch with a barge poll and others that have had no expense spared and a pride and joy

used mk5 market is a minefield

Offline Adamp252

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 06 September 2013, 21:06 »
There's so many people out there trying to make a quick earner, got to be on the ball,
What's your ed35 running at Wigit?

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 06 September 2013, 21:20 »
currently Stage 2 going back to Stage 1 as wife may be having it instead of the Pirelli