Author Topic: Black Wow!  (Read 7210 times)

Offline nathLock

• Not said much yet
Re: Black Wow!
« Reply #20 on: 02 May 2008, 22:59 »
think the passat may struggle to go far being that low, no shopping in that car!

Offline Conker

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 22 May 2008, 23:34 »
Any update on how the Black WoW is holding out guy ??

Offline golfvirgin

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #22 on: 23 May 2008, 19:46 »
you said you used black boot polish before ?  was it so bad that you bought the 20 quid black wow ? or just fancied it ?
just seems like a good cheap idea to me ...no ?

Offline Conker

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 23 May 2008, 20:29 »
you said you used black boot polish before ?  was it so bad that you bought the 20 quid black wow ? or just fancied it ?
just seems like a good cheap idea to me ...no ?

:huh:

Black shoe polish = cheap but good

Black Wow = Expensive but better

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 23 May 2008, 20:40 »
hi detail fans

haven't touched the car since I did the black wowing over a month ago apart from a couple of washes (haven't had the time)

the trim is still holding up very well... the car is filthy after sitting gathering tree pollen for the last week or so but the trim is still clean and 'black' underneath as it were... I won't get a chance to clean it this weekend but when I do I will post unedited pics.

the thing i like about black wow is that it is a cleanser too... so it leaves the plastic feeling really clean and not as though you are covering up or masking over something like the I felt with kiwi.

don't get me wrong though.. kiwi/trim detailer is a good solution but my feeling is that black wow is a better but more expensive solution... I can see me not having to re-apply for a while yet!

Offline monzablue16v

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 23 May 2008, 21:05 »
I have some Forever black trim dye but after playing with the black wow and some isopropyl alcohol I think I'm going to send it back. :) It's good stuff and goes a hell of a long way.

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08