Author Topic: Colinite  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Conker

• I live here
Colinite
« on: 17 August 2008, 18:13 »
Love the results, but sweet baby jesus its hard to buff off. I don't think I was putting it on too thick (maybe a bit thickly, but any less and the coverage was patchy). It took prob nearly two hours to buff off.  :undecided:

My arms are killing me, but the glass like finish was worth it. Any tips for easier removal?

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Colinite
« Reply #1 on: 17 August 2008, 19:29 »
how long did you leave it haze for?

did you apply with a damp MF?

i applied a thin layer over a very small area - took a while but the coverage is even  :smiley:

then i let it haze about 15 minutes and buffed off

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 17 August 2008, 20:23 »
which colinite ?, ps put it on quite thinly and give it a second coat for even coverage

Offline Conker

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 17 August 2008, 22:01 »
It was 476s.

The MF wasn't damp. I let it haze for about 30min. I'm thinking it was WAAAYYY too thick now. It dried like f##king glue.

Anyhoo... Its just rained and the water beading is PHENOMENAL. It looks like someones stuck hundres of clear marbles all over the car!  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #4 on: 17 August 2008, 22:02 »
Anyhoo... Its just rained and the water beading is PHENOMENAL. It looks like someones stuck hundres of clear marbles all over the car!  :grin:

yeah the beading is superb and you'll find it lasts a good while too  :cool:  good value for money IMO