Author Topic: vehicle make and model in profile  (Read 2914 times)

Dinky

Re: vehicle make and model in profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 January 2008, 10:52 »
that's what im saying..if you state in your original post what your car is..no need to put it in your sig..plus thats why all the marks are split and I probs wouldn't bother reading the writing in anyones sig anyway.. imho.. :smiley:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline Chris 'N' Jen

• Here all the time
  • MK4 2.0 GTi 8v in black (the best colour)
« Reply #11 on: 19 January 2008, 20:09 »
that's what im saying..if you state in your original post what your car is..no need to put it in your sig..plus thats why all the marks are split and I probs wouldn't bother reading the writing in anyones sig anyway.. imho.. :smiley:

However, if you state in your profile what your vehicle is, there is no need to put it in the post evry time you ask for advice. For some things it would work, for others it wouldnt be as beneficial.  :drool:

I understand your point. Yes there are already sections for all the mk golf but there are a lot of variations on them eg. engine size, engine spex.

:smiley: :smiley:

Dinky

« Reply #12 on: 20 January 2008, 16:16 »
we'll have to agree to disagree...simply as i have two cars and wouldn't write it in anywhere as most people know what I drive and the likes of vaughn/slimmed, they go through cars like they do underwear so don't honestly think they'd update theirs so would have to write what they were talking about anyway :grin: