Author Topic: Golf blueprint artwork not a group buy but ideally we'd need a few to say yes  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Bungleaio

• Here all the time
I'm not sure if any of you guys have come across these before, I hadn't until the other night but they do fantastic blueprint style artwork from lazer etched aluminum. http://www.blackartgraphics.com/

They are A3 or A2 in size, each one can be customised to match your car with your VIN, delivery date along with visual differences from lowered suspension etc.

At the moment they only offer the Mk5 Golf GTI or the Mk4 R32. I've been in contact with them and they would be interested in adding the Mk7 platform too. I want to get one for my car but as it's not a car they offer as part of their range and no one else has asked for them they will need to do a custom commission. Before I do this I wondered if there would be any interest from you guys for a few of us to buy them.

They cost £145 for the A3 or £285 for A2.

There's nothing in it for me if there's a few of us that want them but I thought I'd ask before I get a custom commission.

A bit of a review from someone who has bought one - http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1489301

Anyone interested?
Abarth 595 Turismo + Classic Mini + Triumph Street Triple RS
Did have 3door DBP GTI PP

Offline Bungleaio

• Here all the time

Running Man

I would be interested in one for my Mercedes Benz AMG A45 and also my on order Golf GTI?

Offline Bungleaio

• Here all the time
Excellent, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks they look good. I've posted up on another forum about this too so we'll give it until next monday to see if there is anyone else interested then I'll get back in touch with the guy that makes them.