Author Topic: RCD510  (Read 4523 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: RCD510
« Reply #10 on: 10 July 2009, 20:25 »
Thats the kind of negotiation I love, well done.  :grin:

I'm surprised they didnt let you cancel it cause you would have lost your deposit. Got away with that one.  :smiley:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 11 July 2009, 13:02 »
Nice one...

Make sure it doesn't rattle afterwards though!  :shocked:
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline Downsizer

• Just got here
« Reply #12 on: 13 July 2009, 17:26 »
I'll be joing in shortly via a 5 door (first ever VW) and have asked the following at the end of another thread. What tyres re the Monza 18's? Other sites suggest this may be pot luck and that other owners have not enjoyed the dunlops or Con sports contact 2's.

Also if anyone has figured out the best way around the VW bluetooth RSap (seems to be preety much nokia only)issue I would welcome an update.