Author Topic: RacingLine Magnetic Sump Plug  (Read 1572 times)

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
RacingLine Magnetic Sump Plug
« on: 18 July 2019, 12:18 »
Hi all,

Does anybody here run the RacingLine Magnetic Sump Plug? I was looking at getting one but not sure what the situation is with replacement washers for them. Some places that stock them seem to suggest they come with some extra washers anyway, but once they are exhausted do you just use the OEM crush washers or is there a replacement washer specifically for the magnetic sump plug?

Cheers,

Dan

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline joe6

• I live here
Re: RacingLine Magnetic Sump Plug
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2019, 22:55 »
Not got the magnetic sump plug but since the bolt thread and magnetic extension must fit the into the standard sump hole, would have thought the normal crush washers would do the job?
Mk6 GTI Carbon Grey, 2010 Bluetooth and voice fitted, a few VCDS mods still a comfortable family car. Red Scirocco 2011 twin charger stage 1 - enjoyable drive now gone.  White 2016 Polo GTI (roller skate on steroids) replaced with an Indium Grey 2019 7.5 GTI PP.