Author Topic: did cadwell again today......  (Read 1752 times)

Offline kniterider

• I live here
  • had most, sold most and often buy more!
did cadwell again today......
« on: 25 February 2007, 18:48 »
bish bosh.......

job done..... well.... it was wet at 9am when we started our few sighting laps, mr2 turbo not happy in the wet.... so i had zero confidence in it at all...anyways..... struggled on twitchin away in the wet.... me mate in his skyline was the same, then he took me out in his, and the grip was gettin better.... then i took him out in mine.... going well and gettin alot quicker, came off park straight from about 110mph down to about 70mph for park bend... powered it through the yoko tyres were grippin... then she decided it had had enough of grippin and the rear stepped out to the left.. i got it back and thought it was all ok then it f**ked off the otherway... so i spun big time and ended up going backwards at about 60mph towards the tyre wall.... luckily i stopped about 1 metre away!!  :shock:  so got back on and carried on...  :lol:  sh!t me up for a bit, 1st session after lunch was dry and i was doin pretty well, then mrs and kids turned up 1/2 way through that one, had a drink etc with them then they said theyd watch a bit of me next blast before going home..., dunno if it was seein the mrs and kids for that 20 mins or so but even though it was dry i kinda lost me bottle a bit, was still movin some but not like before.... had another blast after that then me and me mate called it a day as we'd both done a full tank and the 20ltr jerry cans we had, so we only had enough to get home!!, great day, got a buzz when all on song, spin sh!t me up a bit (only financially!!) i didnt get as bigger buzz as i did in the vr6, and the mr2 was so scarey handling wise even in the dry it didnt enspire confidence!! had more fun when i did it in the vr6 in november, but i guess thats cause it was a £500 banger and not a £3k car... lol..

so good fun, enjoyed it but not as much as before, few golfs in attendance but i never took any pics etc...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

new track project hopefully being bought this week... 88' bmw 325i m sport....(me , my mate and my other mate are buying one to use for tracks, cheap, quick, and we can all chip in £50 for intial cost of trackday as additional drivers are free ....) so rather than £149 each and risk stuffin yas car, pay £50 each and nail a fairly quick banger to death....

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: