Author Topic: Replica watch advice  (Read 2642 times)

Offline rob_the_jogger

• Not said much yet
Replica watch advice
« on: 28 October 2017, 22:15 »
Anyone recommend a decent website for an replica Omega watch, or should l just keep saving for a used model??
Clubsport 302

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: Replica watch advice
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2017, 23:01 »
If you want an Omega then nothing will beat the feel and quality of the real thing, save your pennies and don't get done when you spend them!
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
Re: Replica watch advice
« Reply #3 on: 10 November 2017, 10:06 »
Watchfinder is a good bet. I'd say save for a used one if possible. Not sure how Omegas hold their money but sure would be good purchase.

I bought a GMT II from Kuala Lumpur about 5.1/2 years ago and its still working now, was about £75 as I really liked the watch at the time and wanted to see how it felt size wise compared to my Tag Heuer Aqua Racer. In 2014 I was fortunate enough to be able to buy a new blue/black one and its been my everyday watch ever since. Managed to buy it before they got into demand. The fake looks great although the crown stopped screwing down. Very hard to tell the difference with a good fake but you always know its not real. I took it to Cape Town on holiday as didn't fancy wearing the real one but other than that it now sits in a drawer.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey