Author Topic: YAY  (Read 1940 times)

Offline R32_T

• Here all the time
Re: YAY
« Reply #10 on: 03 April 2005, 17:00 »
The passenger side has got 3 nuts, no lugs. The third screw is right inside on the bottom corner of the light. If you look there should be collection of wires going across and there is a little square hole. The screws in there.

Hope it helps  :wink:

2001 20V Turbo                                                                                1997 VR6 Highline
"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should"

Sugar79

« Reply #11 on: 04 April 2005, 10:53 »
The passenger side has got 3 nuts, no lugs. The third screw is right inside on the bottom corner of the light. If you look there should be collection of wires going across and there is a little square hole. The screws in there.

Hope it helps  :wink:

Yeah manged to find the nut, my boyfriend lost his socket set end in the inside of my wing as he was un doing the nut, he wasnt very happy  :grin:
The lights look good on my car, i was gonna wash the car and take some photo's but the weathers turned cr@p today  :sad:

Offline R32_T

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 04 April 2005, 17:38 »
The socket should still be down there somewhere, get a magnetic rod and fish it out  :wink:

2001 20V Turbo                                                                                1997 VR6 Highline
"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should"