Author Topic: Xmas gift to me ! Milltek full system  (Read 1744 times)

Offline ABOO

• I live here
Re: Xmas gift to me ! Milltek full system
« Reply #10 on: 20 December 2008, 18:46 »
nice, wish i had that money to treat m,ine to a few bits especially around christmas time!

What else does your dream machine need Ash??? :wink:
2001 aum 1.8T

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #11 on: 20 December 2008, 19:56 »
the other half will kill me! but only live once going to book for next sat  :evil:

lol you are in for a very nice treat!! You will love the mid range punch  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
« Reply #12 on: 20 December 2008, 20:17 »
nice, wish i had that money to treat m,ine to a few bits especially around christmas time!

What else does your dream machine need Ash??? :wink:

body work
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
« Reply #13 on: 20 December 2008, 20:48 »
Ask them if they'll do you a deal on before and after fitting rolling road session. Be interesting to see if gains are worth £785. Understand it makes a big difference though. Treat yourself mate, I had Forge tip and 007p fitted last week as my treat to self :wink:

My money's on +15-20 bhp, but it's not all about pub figures.  Car will feel much more responsive, rev more freely, look better (except Discreet) & sound great.  8)
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
« Reply #14 on: 21 December 2008, 23:10 »
yeah millteks are th nuts mate, you got the same one as me and i love the sound!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)