Author Topic: PS4 v Xbox One  (Read 6205 times)

Offline SI74

• I live here
PS4 v Xbox One
« on: 14 November 2013, 16:26 »
Going to be getting one of these.  I've always had Playstations and was going to go with the PS4 but now thinking should a try the Xbox One. I tried to read up on them and the thread on here but got confused. 

I only really play first person and the odd car game online.  So I'm hoping someone on here can help me out.

Should I try the One or stick with the PS? Is one going to be better than the other?

Offline Shizzle

• I live here
Re: PS4 v Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: 14 November 2013, 16:29 »
I think until these consoles are released no one will know as things  are always being chopped and changed you couldn't know what is better but ive always had an xbox so xbox one for me i think they will be similar just down to your taste in model (Sony or Microsoft) and if you like change :rolleyes:

MK3 Golf GTI 2.0 16v 3Door Storm Grey

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
« Reply #2 on: 18 November 2013, 09:33 »
Oh' dear...not one of these threads  :laugh:

I am an xbox man, so will be getting the xbox one at some point. I have always thought the xbox was more of a dedicated gaming console compared to the ps3 where it was more home media flexible and the browser.

My 2 cents.

Offline Foreveryoungaus16v

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 18 November 2013, 19:46 »
The PS4 is a more raw gaming console with more power. Xbox one is more multimedia machine. I am going to get PS4 but wait till the launch is over so they can sort out all the glitches :grin:

KW V2, TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2, EIBACH ARBS, DS 2500 PADS, BLACK DIAMOND DISCS, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, CHIPPED ECU, VIBRA TECHNIC MOUNTS, JETEX DECAT,  FULLY POLYBUSHED
163 BHP (TSR POWER RUN)

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #4 on: 18 November 2013, 22:58 »
Cant stand the PS controller so will be xbox for me
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #5 on: 22 November 2013, 14:03 »
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #6 on: 22 November 2013, 14:20 »
Read today (searched for answer) and the 360 will still be supported for the next couple of years  :smiley:

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
« Reply #7 on: 22 November 2013, 14:56 »
Anyone have there xbox one yet?

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 16 March 2014, 16:44 »
If you have a PS3 and are thinking of upgrading to a PS4 don't bother , I have both and can not tell any difference in the quality of the games also the PS4 won't even play CDS MP3 or flash player videos of YouTube :angry:
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #9 on: 16 March 2014, 19:38 »
If you have a PS3 and are thinking of upgrading to a PS4 don't bother , I have both and can not tell any difference in the quality of the games also the PS4 won't even play CDS MP3 or flash player videos of YouTube :angry:
The games will get better over time. Look at the first 360 games and the ones now, what a different. Im getting a ps4  :whistle:
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.