Author Topic: DTUK TCU+ Auto gearbox Flash tool  (Read 2119 times)

Offline CHB100

• Here all the time
DTUK TCU+ Auto gearbox Flash tool
« on: 11 September 2018, 11:03 »
Presume it's a new mod.
Just received this email from DTUK, whose first to give it a go, Reb Booth? :grin:

As a previous customer of DTUK were emailing you to inform you of a great new product we’re about to launch, or TCU+ Auto gearbox Flash tool

Gearbox Tuning for automatic geared vehicles, tiptronic, and paddle shift vehicles!

The DTUK Performance TCU flash provides engine and gearbox tuning to increase the performance and drivability of any automatic geared vehicle.

No PC, laptop or internet connection required, simply plug in through the vehicle diagnostic port (OBD).

Enhances the performance of your engine & gearbox by increasing torque limits and altering the gearbox TCU settings.

The device uploads the new settings within 30-90 seconds and will not add a count to the ECU flash counter, programming is started and completed with audible beep sounds and an LED, it is also not dealer traceable.

Can be used as many times as required on the first vehicle its connected to, if the dealer flashes new software to the car during a service you can simply reuse the device again.

New product alert - Automatic Gearbox TCU Flash

✅Upto 40% Faster Gearshifts - enhances the performance of your car and gearbox by increasing torque limits and altering the gearbox TCU settings
✅ Suitable for automatic vehicles, tiptronic and paddle shift equipped vehicles
✅ Easy to install - Plug in to your OBD port and installation takes less than 5 minutes

For further details on pricing and if it’s available for your vehicle please send an email to
Support@dtuk-performance.co.uk

Or give us a call on 01207299538

some recent feedback

From Audi-Sport.net

Member name - cuke2u -

Vehicle - Audi A4 B9 2.0 2.0tfsi 190ps 7speed S-tronic

I received my TCU Tune from DTUK today and will install it to use this week. I have not purchased the device to eliminate any lag, or to improve the gearchanges, as I've been happy the way they are, but to go with my tuning box. I am hoping it will allow for the increase in power and torque the box gives to be implemented upon better.

On my short urban drive to work I have noticed a difference immediately despite the gearbox still having to relearn. Much better in traffic, smoother and less 'snappy' or jerky. Also the gear changes are nearly unperceivable and I found myself looking at the gear indicator to see which gear it was in.
More to follow, have to try all the modes and manually using the box…

Whoa, sport mode is bit feisty…

More to follow..

If this product is of interest then please email us for a pre launch discounted price

Sent from my iPhone
Arrived 15/5/17 Mk 7.5 R Lapiz 5dr DSG, Prets, Pan Roof, DCC, Rear View Cam.
Our other car is a Mk7 GTI DSG 5dr Tungsten, Vienna, Rear View Cam, Park assist.

Offline random_nickname

• Not said much yet
Re: DTUK TCU+ Auto gearbox Flash tool
« Reply #1 on: 11 September 2018, 13:11 »
Was just chatting to DTUK about this. Sounds very interesting. They stated:

'At present the introductory price is £289 including VAT and UK shipping but once it's available via the website it will be £359 including VAT'

Would be interesting to hear more real user experiences to see if I can justify the spend but if it is anything like the pedalbox it should be well worth investigating.
| GOLF MK7 GTI | PP | DSG | KEYLESS | DYNAUDIO | SUNROOF | 3DR | WHITE |

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
Re: DTUK TCU+ Auto gearbox Flash tool
« Reply #2 on: 14 September 2018, 12:02 »
 if you use WhatsApp join this group https://chat.whatsapp.com/8RcizgwIbqJBOIiMTGXjfY , introduce yourself and we’ll add you to the TCU+ group
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code