Author Topic: Black Wow!  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: Black Wow!
« Reply #10 on: 11 April 2008, 10:43 »
nightmares... definitely!  :grin:

mind you... with the white paint polished right up and the black trim properly done... added with some decent rims... that would look superb!

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #11 on: 11 April 2008, 10:47 »
nightmares... definitely!  :grin:

mind you... with the white paint polished right up and the black trim properly done... added with some decent rims... that would look superb!

Well that's the plan. Gonna paint the steels white and drop it on coilovers to start with.

Nick

Offline DaveGTiMK

• Here all the time
  • 16v MK3 GTi
« Reply #12 on: 11 April 2008, 11:07 »

Nightmares I would think!

Nick

Why are you buy this? not getting the appeal. Baby due? getting a job as a builder? been shot in the head?

Please explain?

Gonna hangout with the wangout

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #13 on: 11 April 2008, 11:14 »
Er none of the above. Just fancied a change and I see golf's everywhere, rarely see one of these out and about.

Fair play if you don't like it they're not to everyones taste, the wife thinks it's aweful.

Nick

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 11 April 2008, 11:32 »
i think it'll be ok.. but the white steelies I'd have to see to be convinced...

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #15 on: 11 April 2008, 11:35 »
The white steels will only be until I can afford some rims that I like. I think it'll look OK with the white steels once slammed and the black centre bits will help with that.

Nick

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 11 April 2008, 12:09 »
i did my passat with black wow yesterday and yes it is very good. only problem i had was where i'd gone over the trim with some kiwi polish, it highlighted the streaks from that. if i had properly prepped it all i'm sure it wouldn't have been a problem.
also worth noting it smells great and you use hardly any of the stuff, so expensive bottle but if you've only got regular trim, (unlike the passats massive panels!) it should last ages!
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline DaveGTiMK

• Here all the time
  • 16v MK3 GTi
« Reply #17 on: 11 April 2008, 12:32 »
Er none of the above. Just fancied a change and I see golf's everywhere, rarely see one of these out and about.

Fair play if you don't like it they're not to everyones taste, the wife thinks it's aweful.

Nick

if your aiming for something like this, then respect to ya....

As passats go this would of been a better option......
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-AUDI-100-2-8-V6-QUATTRO-MET-BLACK-AVANT-ESTATE_W0QQitemZ160223052122QQihZ006QQcategoryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gonna hangout with the wangout

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 11 April 2008, 12:37 »

if your aiming for something like this, then respect to ya....

As passats go this would of been a better option......
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-AUDI-100-2-8-V6-QUATTRO-MET-BLACK-AVANT-ESTATE_W0QQitemZ160223052122QQihZ006QQcategoryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

first photoshop looks cool

that classified ad i think the starship mileage is a bit high  :undecided:

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #19 on: 11 April 2008, 12:38 »
I like that Audi but i suspect it does about 5mpg and while the passat wil be a little thirstier than I am used to it won't be that bad! It is a 2.0 16v one.

THe passat you posted mings, I'm not a fan of the B4 front at all and that one looks far too rude boy for me. Have a look in the Dub rides bit for ...Joe's passat. That's my inspiration (and it's partly his fault I'm getting one).

Nick