Author Topic: VW Golf mk4 Recaro seats without badges  (Read 15288 times)

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: VW Golf mk4 Recaro seats without badges
« Reply #20 on: 18 August 2009, 23:22 »
thanks for the info there matey, quite alot to check lol! for the best though

indeed, and all included in the price of the remap :afro:

unlike some other companies who dont even open the bonnet of your car, take your cash and send you on  your way.

Still tempted!! Hmmmm Remap or Mk2  :undecided:

Get it mapped ASAP  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
« Reply #21 on: 18 August 2009, 23:25 »
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #22 on: 18 August 2009, 23:27 »
you're thinking of swapping your mk4 for a mk2? a remap would make you change your mind i reckon..

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
« Reply #23 on: 18 August 2009, 23:34 »
you're thinking of swapping your mk4 for a mk2? a remap would make you change your mind i reckon..

Im still undecided, probably cant justify both, maybe a derv :lipsrsealed: and a mk2 OR keep the petrol and have it mapped.....
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #24 on: 19 August 2009, 08:20 »

Im still undecided, probably cant justify both, maybe a derv :lipsrsealed: and a mk2 OR keep the petrol and have it mapped.....

derv and get that mapped  :evil:

but equally i can't see how you can decide between a £200 map and upto a £1000 car plus whatever it takes to keep it running!

You make no sense!!

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 19 August 2009, 11:11 »
The Recaro seats are alot better I wish I had them in my MK4 when I had it.  :cool:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Brands Hatch massive. MEMBERSHIP ACCEPTED!

Offline coolio

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 19 August 2009, 13:39 »
i find the sport seats more comfy and relaxing while driving anything more than half an hour ....  for a day to day driving the sport seat will be better .. the recaro do have more side support and good for fast driving ...

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
« Reply #27 on: 19 August 2009, 13:56 »

MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP,

:D  :laugh:  :D
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
« Reply #28 on: 19 August 2009, 14:35 »
yh waffs right there VW's version of sport seats.. to be honest they are the same as recaros just without the badge .. same comfort level  :smiley:

Really??  :huh: i found the sports seats, whilst comfy, they don't offer the same level of support as the Recaro's

Its possibly the best £150 £180 i've spent on my car
absolutely agree i was dissapointed when i got mine to discover no recaro's but got mine last week and love em so much better than the sports seats imo  :wink:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #29 on: 19 August 2009, 17:13 »

MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP,

:D  :laugh:  :D
PMSL  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.