Author Topic: Golf 6 GTD Remap  (Read 2475 times)

Offline kevjones5

• Just got here
Golf 6 GTD Remap
« on: 08 May 2014, 17:13 »
Wanting to get my 2012 Golf GTD remapped. After reading other posts I'm still a little unsure what to go for. Any advice appreciated. Kev.

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
Re: Golf 6 GTD Remap
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2014, 21:13 »
Don't know what you've been told. Never had a problem with remapping a car. Bought a brand new Seat super copa 10 miles on the clock picked it up at Western Seat Edinburgh say 11 o clock run it up to Falkland Performance in Fife and by 2 o clock had a huge smile on my face. Sold it at 10,000 miles to a VW dealer who pooh pood me when i asked them for a Revo remap which they are dealers. You could see the sweat on his forehead when i asked. GTD 12 plate candy white 5000 miles on the clock. Same story up to Falkland performance and again smile on my face. You'll find that when you put the foot down on the standard car that the rev counter groans and strains over 4000rpm, once mapped revs out. Never had a problem with DPF. Now has 20,000 miles on the clock and it's great. :grin:

Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline kevjones5

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2014, 21:19 »
Cheers. Spoke to Nick @ Carbon today. He is going to be remapping it soon.  :grin:

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2014, 19:48 »
You won't be disappointed, Nick is a dab hand with the GTD :afro: