Poll

Oil light Flashing & Buzzer/Bleeping noise ?

Whats The Problem ?
1 (100%)
How do i fix it,
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Can Any body help me save my VW Golf MK3 1.8 Auto 1993 lhd  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Scorpion

• Just got here
Hi Guys & Ladies, new here so please be kind, lol   got no idear whats happerning to my Golf Mk3 1.8 gl auto 1993 LHD, so i thought you guys might be able to let me know what i can do to fix this little problem, (Please)
Just had the head gasget replaced & new belts, so it had new filters & all oils changed,
Now the oilf light comes on & buzzes/bleeps, but theres no loss of power, & runs fine,  I checked the oil, thats fine, so not to sure whats happerning,  is this a Big Problem ? as dont want to blow the engine,   would be helpful to find out
Thanks
OK some are saying a sensor ?
& can i drive it ?  yer i know i'm thick but have to be told,  lol
« Last Edit: 01 June 2011, 22:55 by Scorpion »

Offline Scorpion

• Just got here
Thanks Wayne, for the welcome & the advice, think we have oil presure, so now even more not unsure,& more than a little confused, lol  but thats not hard,  as seems on other forums i have read through, where they that its a common fault & its a sensor prob ?
Any & all help taken  lol

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Hello and welcome to the Forum   :cool: :cool:

Thom

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Hello and welcome to the Forum

Hasn't Wayne copyrighted that?  :grin:

Offline Scorpion

• Just got here
HI Guys thanks for the welcome  nice looking cars you have there, will post a pic as soon as i get the hang of things