Author Topic: Hello People  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Tripod

• Not said much yet
Re: Hello People
« Reply #10 on: 13 March 2005, 18:33 »
Ive been a bit quiet recently as ive still been in the hunt.....

Well I finally found one :smiley: which I got last week and been driving about ever since and its taken this long to post......... 

Got a R reg 8 valve with 63,000 miles with air con and full service history, which im pleased about.... Paid 3k, so not too bad...  Got the unlucky Dragon Green (and believe it is unlucky, details to follow) with two extra doors that aren't required but hey, hard to find a nice one these days........

Now for the bad bit, took her out last night..... And I came back and someone (I would like to use heavier language but im holding back i really am....) decided to wack my headlights and fog lights, glass all over the place I was close too tears, but I guess this comes with owing a GTi :cry:.....

Ill post some pictures in the mk3 section tomorrow when the sun comes up.....

Now to find some spares... and so my Gti  journey begins...

Offline BOGGLE

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 13 March 2005, 19:51 »
The golf sounds like a good deal :smiley:

Oh five minutes in a room with someone like that is all you'd need :angry: :angry: :angry:

Before....During.....After

Offline Tripod

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 13 March 2005, 19:54 »
yea tell me about it, takes me 3 months to find one and its been hit or smashed already.....

Ive not even had time to give it a clean or wax.....

5 minutes.......  id like a bit longer than that, make them really suffer, like everytime i gotta look out my window and see the state its in.  Makes me sick..... :sad:

Dinky

« Reply #13 on: 13 March 2005, 19:56 »
dont hold back on the bad language hun..makes ya feel a hell of alot better! :wink:

Dinx :kiss: