Author Topic: Missing phone button on steering wheel  (Read 6246 times)

Offline Voodoom

• Not said much yet
Re: Missing phone button on steering wheel
« Reply #10 on: 08 April 2019, 16:33 »
This should help....

It was changed for cars delivered from July 2018 onwards. Wheel now look like this:

Ah, good to see I wasn't hallucinating! In my limited testing, didn't seem like pressing 'OK' ended the call...

Offline Talk-torque

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 08 April 2019, 19:36 »
What does the view button do? Toggle the modes of the AID?
👍🏻
Roger.

Pure White MY19 GTI PP 5 Door DSG with 19” Brescias.

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #12 on: 08 April 2019, 20:22 »
Ah, good to see I wasn't hallucinating! In my limited testing, didn't seem like pressing 'OK' ended the call...

The phone screen needs to be up on the AID... the one that says who you are talking to and has a red "hang up" showing... then ok will do hang up.
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 08 April 2019, 20:50 »
Part of the MY19 changes

Confused the hell out of me driving back from the dealership when I collected mine
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 09 April 2019, 07:31 »

The phone screen needs to be up on the AID... the one that says who you are talking to and has a red "hang up" showing... then ok will do hang up.

Think it automatically pops up in the AID when you take a call so then phone button or OK hangs up. Must admit I've never really noticed which one I press!  :grin:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey