Author Topic: After a Clubsport S.  (Read 7228 times)

Offline AGB

• I live here
Re: After a Clubsport S.
« Reply #10 on: 02 April 2019, 19:41 »
Hi guys. Im new to the forum and just thought I'd say hi. Im looking to purchase a Clubsport S if possible. Really after one in tornado red. Seen a few sitting about at the high 30's however it'll be driven about so won't be a collectors piece. Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks and thanks for the forum.

Welcome Craig. You missed out on a 12 mile red CSS at Divine Automotive a few weeks ago. It went for £36,750.

I'd speak to Tom @ Divine, he has a knack for finding them. He has sold a few CSS's in the last year - 12, 300 and 800 mile cars.
MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 02 April 2019, 20:16 »
I just bought this car cover from Tom at divine

I’ve got a tornado red 1850 miles 2 vw services done. I’d sell for the right money but happy to keep it
« Last Edit: 02 April 2019, 20:22 by mkviken »
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 02 April 2019, 20:26 »
Love the car colour and love the cover. Send me some details pal and an idea of your figure and I’ll see if we can drum up a sale. My M140 is going tomorrow. It’s only got 410 miles on it. The engine is epic piece of kit.

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 02 April 2019, 20:56 »
Don’t think you can receive messages till you make more posts?
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 03 April 2019, 11:07 »
Give me a email on craig_490@hotmail.com. Cheers.

Offline Ooosh

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 04 April 2019, 11:24 »
There was a mint black one for sale recently on the CS thread which I shared and think was snapped up with only 6k on for £33k so high £30s is too much.

Still actually online http://www.millenniumheroes.com/cars/vw-golf-clubsport-s-for-sale/

Thanks for the link mate. I think a forum member has bought it. I’m really looking for tornado red. I would have white but I’m kind of fed up with white as it’ll be my fourth white car.

Local ish guy to me has one for sale but it’s white. It’s advertised at £32500 but he paid £31k for it and not budging on price. Plus no AC either which I’d take but think it’ll put people off.

Yes I bought that. I see it’s still on the website though.
CSS + McLaren 570S + Saxdor 200 + Christen Eagle

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 04 April 2019, 17:23 »

[/quote]

i read in another post that it was sold. Congratulations dude. Looks mint. Im not a fan of black due to the paint marring and chips etc but that has full PPF so would be tempted. Theirs another black one come up but as said really after Tornado red.

Offline Ooosh

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 05 April 2019, 18:42 »

i read in another post that it was sold. Congratulations dude. Looks mint. Im not a fan of black due to the paint marring and chips etc but that has full PPF so would be tempted. Theirs another black one come up but as said really after Tornado red.
[/quote]

To be honest black is my least fav colour choice too - and this is my second black CSS. But its such a special car I could not NOT buy this one.
CSS + McLaren 570S + Saxdor 200 + Christen Eagle

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 06 April 2019, 08:36 »

To be honest black is my least fav colour choice too - and this is my second black CSS. But its such a special car I could not NOT buy this one.
[/quote]

Get some photos up mate.

Offline CSS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #19 on: 06 April 2019, 12:00 »
Hi Everyone. New to the forum and also looking for a CSS.  The prices are all over the place at minute.  The best value one was on pistonheads for a few weeks and just sold last week for £27500.  The one at the VW Dealer in Swindon was on at 34800 last week, it’s just been put up to over 35000!  Any way good luck in hunting one down.