Author Topic: What are your .:Rs like in the snow?  (Read 15654 times)

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
Re: What are your .:Rs like in the snow?
« Reply #80 on: 15 December 2017, 15:04 »
Is there any way to block seeing certain members posts on this forum? I can think of a few I'd like to not see.

Seriously now??

I don't know who Daz Auto is, but him and I were (wasting our time by) repeatedly providing technical explanations with arguments which are of-course common knowledge, before you decided to bring the discussion down to the worst internet levels by just ignoring everything and writing something as deep as: "But you're never wrong, how could anyone ever doubt you :rolleyes:"

Right after that I wrote a full 2 paragraphs explaining why setting off is a bit of a different situation technically and that it does not mean anything about increased AWD driveability on snow with summers, that you naturally also chose to completely ignore (I guess you have a hard time with facts after all) and instead replied: I bow to your superior knowlage :whistle: WTF?

And another one on golfdave's subsequent reply: "I am astounded at the amount of snow driving God's there are on this forum. :laugh:"

I mean seriously is this the level of this forum? This is not Golfmk7 or Vortex where trolls feed off, if you don't have an account there I suggest making one, you'll enjoy it a lot. But the best part after all that repeated provocation to turn this topic into a mess was turning all aggressive-passive and asking to not see certain posts  :shocked: That really was some nerve...

Can you edit your post to remove the bit I didn't say?

Btw if we had a way of not seeing post from members I would have to see yours or you mine.

I see you have edited it now.

Btw do you think that dasauto showing a photo with the caption the sperm was not both rude and a bit pre teen? You probably don't because he agrees with you.
« Last Edit: 15 December 2017, 15:13 by I wanted a GTi »
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #81 on: 15 December 2017, 15:07 »
"Daz.... I bow to VW's superior knowledge"

I wrote that! Tongue in cheek but saying that VW probably DO have some knowledge about cars, their cars in particular!

Yes, counted one irony too many, still plenty enough to prove a determination to move away from a logical and technical discussion and derail the thread to almost what it ended up being... Typical when faced with hard facts and no reasonable replies to simple questions are available but very disappointing to happen here, at least for me, I think of golfgtiforum as a place that promotes meaningful discussions over pointless personal fights. Maybe not.

Can you point to the post where I said that winter tyres are not good? Thought not.

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
« Reply #82 on: 15 December 2017, 15:11 »

Btw if we had a way of not seeing post from members I would have to see yours or you mine.

It's all there on pages 5 and 6, nothing to remove. Try to get a grip at some point, questioning everyone's common sense here is funny for a while but tiring after a few pages.

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #83 on: 15 December 2017, 15:14 »

It's all there on pages 5 and 6, nothing to remove. Try to get a grip at some point, questioning everyone's common sense here is funny for a while but tiring after a few pages.

Not now that you have removed it.

I bet your fun at a party :rolleyes:

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #84 on: 15 December 2017, 15:21 »
"Daz.... I bow to VW's superior knowledge"

I wrote that! Tongue in cheek but saying that VW probably DO have some knowledge about cars, their cars in particular!

I think the problem is some people are so full of their own self importance and dry they don't get it was meant as a JOKE.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #85 on: 15 December 2017, 15:27 »
Funs over everyone

Try and play nice in the future.....it is Christmas after all  :grin: