Author Topic: Clubsport Edition 40 and Clubsport S build numbers (and car photos)  (Read 142053 times)

Offline Englishbulls

• Just got here
I decided to keep my CSS as I drove it for a day and thought I’d be mad to let it go, it is more fun than the Porsche I had previously and other performance cars i’ve Owned in the past, I forgot just how special it is.
Cheers
Lee

Lee can you give me a call on 07834154523 regarding your car. I’ve tried PM ing you however it states you don’t have the permission.

Cheers.
I’ve got a red Clubsport S low dry miles only that I may now sell if someone offered a no nonsense purchase mainly due to the fact that I’ve had an extension started on the house that will take around 4-months and have paid for storage for the car and not been near it for two months and probably won’t go near it again until March at this rate and the css is the best car I’ve owned by a mile, it has character and has fantastic performance but not if you don’t get the time or weather to use it!!
I had the first service done early even though the miles are very low, my car was registered in January 17 and I didn’t want to take it for a service in the bad weather so arranged it early. The car had to go back two days later for a software update on the handbrake.
I would let it go for around £31k if anyone is interested please let me know.
I feel these will rocket in the future as nothing compares to it.

Cheers

Lee

Seems like a good buy for someone 😀

Offline Englishbulls

• Just got here
I am keeping my car, I drove it and cannot let it go, it is a very special car and leaving it in the garage for so long had made me forget just how unique and special it is.
Cheers
Lee

Lee can you give me a call on 07834154523 regarding your car. I’ve tried PM ing you however it states you don’t have the permission.

Cheers.
I’ve got a red Clubsport S low dry miles only that I may now sell if someone offered a no nonsense purchase mainly due to the fact that I’ve had an extension started on the house that will take around 4-months and have paid for storage for the car and not been near it for two months and probably won’t go near it again until March at this rate and the css is the best car I’ve owned by a mile, it has character and has fantastic performance but not if you don’t get the time or weather to use it!!
I had the first service done early even though the miles are very low, my car was registered in January 17 and I didn’t want to take it for a service in the bad weather so arranged it early. The car had to go back two days later for a software update on the handbrake.
I would let it go for around £31k if anyone is interested please let me know.
I feel these will rocket in the future as nothing compares to it.

Cheers

Lee

Seems like a good buy for someone 😀

Offline mkviken

• I live here
Exactly the same here! I was considering selling it as I had also forgot how bloody good it is.

I fitted some spare wheels and tyres and took it for its first service a couple of weeks ago and within 20 yeards knew I was keeping it.

While it was in for its service all the techs were looking at it and the apprentice was over the moon to see it. It is a special car no doubt.

Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline WD-40

• Not said much yet
Has anyone driven both the Edition 40 and the CSS?

I've got the Edition 40 with the Cup 2 Tyres and I'm intrigued to know how much difference there is between the two.

Not that I'll ever be able to justify the CSS with 2 kids!
Current:
2018 BMW M2
2002 Porsche 911 (996) Carrera 4

Ex:
2017 GTI Clubsport Edition 40 #645, MG Midget, Audi S4 Avant, Mercedes-AMG C63, Porsche Cayman S Sport, BMW Z4MR, Honda S2000, Alfa Romeo GTV, Peugeot 106 Rallye, Austin Mini E amongst others

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
There's an excellent back to back review on youtube by Volkswizard, well worth a watch.
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
Seen an Oryx white 3 door CS in Warrick the other day, gave the driver a shout to complement him on his car to which he seemed delighted with.

It had buckets and prets. Asked him what number it was and he said either 234 or 243(can't remember)
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline wigit

• I live here
Issue is do you drive it or do you keep thinking residuals, I think drive it and take a bit of a hit

I've been looking at Porsche's recently and GT4s and looking at the mileage they are garage ornaments in terms of usage which is a shame

Offline Restlessnative

• Here all the time
Camerons VW Perth have a red one (S) with air con (unregistered) for £36k.Will be the only 18 plate in the country!. :cool:
« Last Edit: 02 February 2018, 22:45 by Restlessnative »
Current: Golf GTD MK7  3 door manual carbon grey.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Removed the “discussion” to tidy up, any chance we can actually post some pictures?? As per the thread title?  ;)
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂