Author Topic: CONFUSED!! 1.8t AGU  (Read 32158 times)

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: CONFUSED!! 1.8t AGU
« Reply #60 on: 21 January 2018, 23:33 »
Shame pics aint working for me now :undecided:
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #61 on: 22 January 2018, 23:10 »
They work fine for me :wink:

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline QazGolf

• Not said much yet
« Reply #62 on: 26 January 2018, 19:41 »
Dude make an account with Imgur.com and its simple to upload them. Drag and drop them onto the box and then just find the forum link and copy and paste it!

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #63 on: 28 January 2018, 20:03 »
sh!ty update.
Sliced me hand :laugh:
Decided to tackle the hand brake lines as os was sticking. Got that side done then decided with the ns, oh great. Mofo was stuck, kids running around wild. So had to keep an eye on them at same time. I lost patience and yanked the c*nt and the metal guide pipe flew out. So after fighting with it to get the broken plastic bit out gave in and put the car back together. Will order a new guide pipe toms when im back at work.
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #64 on: 13 February 2018, 20:44 »
So hand brake is all sweet, 2clicks and the rock solid. Now need to do a brake fluid change. Being the beautiful weather on the weekend, i was cleaning the car so snowfoam etc and it starts to snow. Lols nice. After my finger tips falling off i finish up cleaning the car. So come this weekend i will try to do the brake fluid change. Nothing new...
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #65 on: 11 April 2018, 19:45 »
So brake fluid has been changed without a hitch. Also deceided to fit the hybrid stage 2 turbo on. All went well till last stud on head for manifold decided to snap. Then as the car was jacked up funny it wouldnt start. After head scratching a friend of mine told me that its fuel related. So after cranking it the battery died. Had to leave it as is as i had to get to work. So a full week went by and then weekend came with a fully charged battery. Cranked it and still same. Checked fuel and it was good. So i realised i didnt have enough fuel pressure so gave it longer cranks and it coughed into life. So have done 300+ miles on it running without the n75. Drove to bradistan and back and drove nice. So i need to fit the fmic and get it mapped.
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #66 on: 11 April 2018, 20:00 »

Road side again

Not much pics realy
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline QazGolf

• Not said much yet
« Reply #67 on: 23 April 2018, 21:54 »
Get it mapped bro interested in what this makes, also bro we need to make your pics work!

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #68 on: 19 June 2018, 21:59 »
Get it mapped bro interested in what this makes, also bro we need to make your pics work!

Qaz brooooo. the pics are working fine for me.
Need to do cam belt & WP then fit the vr6 sachs clutch thats waiting then i can fit the fmic and then fit the saab red top injectors.

Did a small update. Alarm keep locking the doors when i open the boot (basicly its not recognising the boot open) got a repair plug and wires from work and built it up. Now the boot compartment light works but the alarm dont chirp. Iv seen another 2 pin plug and that has suppose to have a micro swich connected to it like below

This is were the 2 pin plug is:

But were is the microswitch mounted?
The boot lock is new and the wires are insulated for temp till i solder them.
Now if i diconnect the 3 pin plug from the boot lock the alarn will chirp when i press the close button. But if i connect it i get no chirp only when i unlock it.
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline QazGolf

• Not said much yet
« Reply #69 on: 30 June 2018, 15:36 »
Yes bro get a move on with it need to see what power this hybrid makes!