Author Topic: Hyundai 130N 2021  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Hertsman

• I live here
Re: Hyundai 130N 2021
« Reply #20 on: 09 December 2020, 13:07 »
Not in the market this go around on the face lift but likely will be at least looking at my options for the MK2 so will actually go do some proper diligence opposed to the just taking note this time around

Fuel Economy (just looking for improved)
Ride (will test drive and see for myself)
Interior (already improved, so will want to see a little more in the quality)

Likely going to keep the TCR but you never say never, depends on mood and ££ as could go i30N or completely the other way and push boat out to a 2-3 year RS3 Think the MK8 would be excluded as despite the mentioned improvements to MK 7 series they would probably be lost on me and if going to stay Golf it may as well be in keeping the TCR.
Present - BMW 128Ti Alpine White, 18" Performance Tyres, Sun Protection Glass, Parking Assist, Heated Steering, Boston Trim, Split Folding Rear Seats, Electric Lumbar Support
- 2nd car: 2019 Golf R DSG Pure White 19" Black Pretoria, Privacy Glass, Rear View Camera, Dynaudio, Keyless
- 2019 Pure Grey GTI TCR 5 Door DSG Reifinitz Wheel DCC Climate Screen 90% Tint
- 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R 5 Door DSG Pretoria DCC
- 2013 Pure White GTD 5 Door DSG DCC

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 09 December 2020, 13:31 »
I would never consider a i30N after what has happened to one of my friends. His new i30N needs a full body respray, paint is quite literally flaking off all over the car from brand new (less than 2 months old). Not been smart repaired either, its factory. (Been checked by my usual detailer friend)

Yes, you could say its a one off and could happen to any manufacturer. But the mountain he has had to climb to get Hyundai to do anything about it is beyond stupid. Multiple dealerships aswell. Based on that experience alone, would never go near them.
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #22 on: 09 December 2020, 13:48 »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.